Profile for LaylaLane > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Carry On Screaming [DVD]
Carry On Screaming [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harry H. Corbett

5.0 out of 5 stars I must have seen it about 20 times but loved every second and couldn't wait to, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Carry On Screaming [DVD] (DVD)
I caught this half way through on tv the other day and ended up watching the rest of it, laughing my head off. I must have seen it about 20 times but loved every second and couldn't wait to watch it from the beginning. I grew up on Carry On films and this is my joint favourite (along with Cleo). Don't hesitate to buy it, it's wonderful!

I Forget Where We Were
I Forget Where We Were
Offered by MediaMine

3.0 out of 5 stars Grudgingly disappointed., 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: I Forget Where We Were (Audio CD)
I adored Every Kingdom, I listened to it endlessly and I have never tired of it (possibly a first). I'd even go so far as to say if I could only have one desert island disc, Every Kingdom would be it (with the addition of Oats in the Water and Depth Over Distance tagged onto the end). But this, this is much darker and though I am still in awe of his hauntingly beautiful voice, I couldn't listen to it over and over again. It depressed me to be frank. I think too much of him to put it away but I will need to be choosy about when to put it on. Definitely not one for your PMT week or you will be crying!

Sanwood Lady Girl Boho Floral Flower Festival Wedding Garland Forehead Hair Head Band (Rose-Red)
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 Oct. 2014
Brilliant for the price, looks v pretty!

The Wolf of Wall Street [DVD] [2013]
The Wolf of Wall Street [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio

5.0 out of 5 stars Effin Awesome!, 1 Oct. 2014
Absolutely brilliant! Now one of my favourite films. Yes i get all the criticism about what the man did, but you can't fault the film. Scorsese and DiCaprio at their best. If you're easily offended by drugs, swearing and nudity, don't bother, this ain't the film for you but if you want to be entertained, to laugh out loud and revel in someone else's raucous sins, while enjoying a rollicking ride along the way then buy buy buy!

Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock HF3505/01 with Sunrise Simulation - 2 Natural Sounds and Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Woke up smiling!, 1 Oct. 2014
I used this for the first time this morning after it arrived in half the time originally quoted- bonus. I have to say I absolutely love it! I actually woke up smiling. It was easy to set up and I don't find the clock disturbs my sleep at all (I have it above my pillow, on the headboard). The clock figures are large and orange but it wasn't a problem. I wanted to be up by 6 so I set it for 6 and the light came on gradually from 05.30. The birdsong started once the light was fully lit and I found it immediately easy to get up (instead of needing to snooze several times). I chose this over the Lumie because of the addition of the radio and birdsong. If you're like me and you're suddenly noticing a real difference with how quickly you can drag yourself out of bed now the mornings have got so much darker, then this is just what you need. Highly recommended!

2L Pre Mixed Bubble Liquid Solution Refill for Bubble Gun Shooter or Bubble Machine bottle
Offered by H & H Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for outdoor "bubble lawnmower", 10 Jun. 2014
I wanted bubbles for my 3 year old's bubble lawnmower and this mix does not disappoint. I can't comment on how good they would be in other bubble makers but they are fantastic for our needs. I agree they are really dense bubbles so ideal for outside (not so sure you'd want them hanging around on your carpets for ages). I am very pleased with the purchase, especially that it's free postage for such a heavy item.

Peppa Pig My First Tri Scooter
Peppa Pig My First Tri Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant price for Peppa Pig merchandise, 29 May 2014
My 3 year old is thrilled with it. I had been meaning to find one for a while and couldn't believe i could get a Peppa Pig one for £15!

Noah [DVD]
Noah [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

1.0 out of 5 stars Walked out of the cinema after an excruiating 50 minutes.., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Noah [DVD] (DVD)
I cannot remember ever hating a film as much as this. It is appallingly badly scripted, woodenly acted...just awful! How actors of this calibre could read that script and agree to sign up is just beyond me. I felt cheated out of the cinema fee because if those ridiculous stone clad nymphs or whatever they were had featured, even just fleetingly on the trailer, I would never have paid to see it. Absolutely laughable!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2014 4:24 PM BST

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite ever album, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
I have never listened to an album endlessly without getting sick of it eventually, until now. I've enjoyed this immensely over the last 18 months and if i could only take one "desert island disc" with me, this would be it. Ben Howard, your voice is perfection to me, thank you!

Foundation Brush by Royal Cosmetics
Foundation Brush by Royal Cosmetics
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably good for the price, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought a second one after loving it so much. It is every bit as good as the Estee Lauder i paid £25 for a few years ago (not sure what i was thinking!) Highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3