Profile for simonf > Reviews

Coldplay: A Rush of Blood to the Head
Coldplay: A Rush of Blood to the Head
by Coldplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tab Book, 19 Aug. 2012
I'M JUST BEGINNING TO LEARN THE GUITAR,SO I DIDN'T NEED THIS BOOK JUST YET,BUT I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE COLDPLAY ARE THE BIGGEST THING IN MY LIFE!,AND AT SOME POINT I WOULD HAVE WANTED IT.IT'S FIRST RATE AND YOU HAVE THE CONFIDENCE THAT IT'S NOT SOME WEBSITE THAT MIGHT HAVE ERRORS,IT'S THE PROFESSIONAL BOOK.I CANNOT FAULT IT,ARRIVED ON TIME-PERFECT.

Just One Thing: Developing A Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time
Just One Thing: Developing A Buddha Brain One Simple Practice at a Time
by Rick Hanson PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB AND NEEDED., 19 July 2012
I KNOW OF RICK HANSON'S WORK AS I HAVE A CD WITH MINDFULNESS MEDITATIONS AND ADVICE,AND IS BRILLIANT.I SUFFER FROM CHRONIC DEPRESSION,WHICH I KNOW WILL NEVER BE CURED,HOWEVER HIS STYLE OF GUIDANCE AND ADVICE IS SUPERB.IT'S NOT RELIGIOUS,AND IN PARTICULAR THE WHOLE PREMISE OF THIS BOOK IS TO NOT BOMBARD YOU WITH TOO MUCH INFORMATION AT ONCE.YOU CAN JUST FLICK TO A PAGE AND THERE WILL BE A SUBJECT,EG LEARNING TO HAVE COMPASSION WITH YOURSELF,AND BECAUSE IT'S ONE PARTICULAR ASPECT AT A TIME,IT REALLY SINKS IN.AN EXCELLENT BOOK WHICH SHOULD HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 3, 2014 9:58 AM BST

Tiger Orchestral Sheet Music Stand
Tiger Orchestral Sheet Music Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT STAND, 14 July 2012
I RECEIVED THE STAND ON TIME,AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH IT,IT IS VERY STURDY LARGE ENOUGH FOR ANY MUSIC SHEET,OR BOOKS TO PLACE ON,BUT NOT TOO LARGE TO TAKE UP TOO MUCH SPACE.OVERALL BRILLIANT PRODUCT,I WOULD DEFINITELY PURCHASE AGAIN FROM THIS SELLER.

Brand new !! Hundreds in stock !! Beautiful, strong, Cafe, Bistro, Dining, Restaurant, Chairs. LANCASTER CHAIR EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED TO OUR OWN SPECIFICATIONS - ONLY HARRINGAY FURNITURE HAVE THIS PRODUCT
Offered by Harringay Furniture

1.0 out of 5 stars POORLY MADE., 9 July 2012
THE REASON I'M GIVING THIS ITEM SUCH A POOR REVIEW IS THE CHAIR MADE UP PROPERLY,WOULD BE GREAT-GOOD PRODUCT.SO IT WAS A PITY THAT MY ACTUAL SEATING PART HAD NO HOLES FOR THE SCREWS WHATSOEVER,OBVIOUSLY A SLAP-DASH ITEM.IT MAY BE A ONE OFF,BUT I'LL CERTAINLY WON'T BE ORDERING ANY MORE,VERY SHODDY.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2012 11:59 AM BST

*FREE SHIPPING* Jim Dunlop Nylon Guitar Picks / Plectrums: 0.38mm (Handy pack of 10 Picks)
Offered by Dirty Riffs Guitar Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop 0.38mm Guitar Picks., 21 Jan. 2012
Absolutely First Class,Arrived Well On Time,I Was Advised By A Website That Teaches Beginners,To Maybe Start With An Ultra-Thin Plectrum,And It Was Good Advice.Would Use Again.

Spinner
Spinner
Offered by EliteDigital UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Spinner, 20 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Spinner (Audio CD)
AS A HUGE BRIAN ENO FAN THIS ALBUM WAS ONE OF HIS LAST ALBUMS I HADN'T GOT,AND I WASN'T DISAPPOINTED.KNOWING NOTHING OF JAH WOBBLE,IT'S STILL AN EXCELLENT RECORD,FULL OF ENO'S SOUNDSCAPES IN THE BACKGROUND.THOUGH NOT MY FAVOURITE,I PERSONALLY LIKE IT IN MY COLLECTION.