Profile for Mrs. C. Rae > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Rae

Mrs. C. Rae (scotland)

Magnetic Back & Shoulder Support UniSex Posture One size
Magnetic Back & Shoulder Support UniSex Posture One size
Offered by Infiniti(One year warranty)
Price: 9.16

4.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 15 Feb 2014
I love it,,,,,it definetely makes a difference,,,it makes my clothes look nicer too.
I will admit under the armpits it gets sore after a while,,,,it could do with padding in that area.
Ive just ordered a second one and hopefully that will be an XL one too.

From Baghdad with Love
From Baghdad with Love
by Jay Kopelman

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Mar 2012
This review is from: From Baghdad with Love (Hardcover)
A must read if you love dogs..A fab story of a mans love for a dog who he wanted to take home to America.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 16 Mar 2012
Disapointed with it really. The zip on the pocket broke after a week and it wont close now.

Cheap looking really.

Life in a Victorian Workhouse
Life in a Victorian Workhouse
by Peter Higginbotham
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed, 16 Mar 2012
I thought this was a paperback book but it was more like a leaflet/booklet youd purchase at a museum. I cant understand why they are selling it online. Very disapointed!

No Buddy Left Behind: Bringing U.S. Troops' Dogs and Cats Safely Home from the Combat Zone
by Terri Crisp
Price: 11.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 16 Mar 2012
One of the best books Ive read,,Such wonderful stories of rescues to bring these pets home.
Had me laughing and crying. Fantasic!!

5 Star 2011 Appointment Diary Day to Page Half-hourly Intervals 70gsm W210xH297mm A4 Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Appointments, 7 Dec 2010
Very good value and its good for people like me who have a business and have to keep appointment times in!

Double Bed Flannelette 12" Deep Fitted Sheet - Cream
Double Bed Flannelette 12" Deep Fitted Sheet - Cream

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 12 Nov 2010
The blanket was great when I first put it on the bed,,it fitted perfectly,,I washed it once and it shrunk, with great difficulty I got it back on,,I dread washing it again because it wont fit next time. Also its all nasty and old looking where Ive slept on it and thats just one wash!

I dont recommend it at all!

Gift of Fear
Gift of Fear
by Gavin de Becker

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone should read this, 21 Jan 2010
This review is from: Gift of Fear (Paperback)
Excellent read,,all women especially should read this.
I recognise a couple of things which had happened to me and I had used my gift of fear to save myself so to speak.
Its true we dont use this gift enough,,so i recommend this book! You never know when it could help you.