Profile for Bruno > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Melissa & Doug 10572 Stacking Train
Melissa & Doug 10572 Stacking Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 24 Feb. 2014
My baby girl loves it, she can create various configurations, which is a good mental stimulus. And its wood, not plastic.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Alphabet
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Alphabet
Offered by The Entertainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 Dec. 2013
I always prefer wood product to plastic ones, and this letters are great.
I use them to play on the refrigerator with my daughter, and the gorgeous wooden box is a pencil case on her little desk.
I'm happy with this toy.

Associated Weavers P30 Disney Princesses Royal Hopscotch Playmat 80x160
Associated Weavers P30 Disney Princesses Royal Hopscotch Playmat 80x160

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product, 19 Dec. 2013
This is a nice play mat for my baby girl and it gives a nice touch to her bedroom.
The most important part is that it has a rubber type of material on the bottom and it stay stuck on the ground for safe use, my baby girl can jump and run on top of it and the rug won't slip.
She still doesn't know how to play the game, but she understands it is a game and plays it anyhow..

iPad Mini Case - The Original Black & Tan Leather Smart Case for iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display) & iPad Mini
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent quality case, 19 Dec. 2013
The iPad Mini is a beauty on itself, and its a shame to cover it with a case. That was before I found this beautiful, excellent quality case. I really think the case makes the iPad better.
I have bought one of this for my wife iPad 2, and now one for my iPad mini, and I can tell you that it is the best quality case I ever seen on any mobile product.

Edit: this case have a distinctive "hand made" felling that i think it makes it better.

Seiko Men's 5 Automatic Watch SNXS77
Seiko Men's 5 Automatic Watch SNXS77
Offered by Point in Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect small watch, 16 Dec. 2013
This watch is perfect for the price you pay. I only had it for a week but I really like it. Its simple, its a no-extra parts watch.

EiioX SATA 2nd Hard Drive Caddy Tray for Apple Unibody MacBook / MacBook Pro 13 15 17-The device takes 2.5" / 9.5mm Serial ATA laptop HDD SSD.
Offered by VeeCome(UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 16 Dec. 2013
I have a macbook pro 7.1 and this fits very well as a optical drive replacement, and it came with a small screw driver.
I already had 8 gb of ram and 1TB disk. I bought an small ssd just for the operating systemand use the 1 TB drive for the users folder. It really gave a new life to my 2010 computer.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Chalk and Dry-Erase Board
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Chalk and Dry-Erase Board

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Dec. 2013
My baby girl really likes this board, we play with the letters on the refrigerator and make drawings on the chalk board.
I really like this board, the only problem I see is the dry-erase part, the pen that came with the board is not safe for my girl (she is 2 years old), and if I use another (for children) it wont erase easily.

Melissa & Doug Shapes Chunky Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Shapes Chunky Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 13 Dec. 2013
My baby girl liked it very much. She was a bit confused with the color mix at the beginning, but then she understood the shapes.
I was impressed because this was really made of wood, much better than the plastic stuff you see everywhere nowadays.

iPad 4 Case - The Original Purple & Tan Leather Smart Case for iPad 4 (with Retina Display), iPad 3 & iPad 2
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cover I ever seen, 13 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my wife's iPad, the quality is be best I ever seen on any case for any mobile product.
And it has sleep wake function which is a plus.

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Offered by NowView

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very strong, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater (Accessory)
Its really easy to set up, but I expected this product to give a stronger signal, i had to replace it with a second router.

Page: 1 | 2