Profile for J. D. Hessey > Reviews

Content by J. D. Hessey

J. D. Hessey "dutchdalek" (Netherlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Crystal Plastic Safety Teddy Bear Eyes Inc Washers Soft Toy Making -Brown 24mm
Crystal Plastic Safety Teddy Bear Eyes Inc Washers Soft Toy Making -Brown 24mm
Offered by Swincraft2

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased to be able to only buy one pair, 16 Dec. 2015
Just the correct size for the animal i was making. I was very pleased to be able to only buy one pair. Nice mid brown colour.

Lily & Lotty Sterling Silver Real 0.005ct Diamond Christina Studs
Lily & Lotty Sterling Silver Real 0.005ct Diamond Christina Studs

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shape but not worth the cost, 2 Dec. 2015
I bought these, as I thought they would be sparkly Christmas earrings. The shape and size are very good and for that reason I have kept them but the diamond is so small it is not worth having, and there is no sparkle at all. It would have been cheaper and probably just as effective to go for a pair of silver only earrings, but i do like the shape. However an expensive buy despite the discount.

Vango Stainless Steel Camping Kettle - Black, 1.6 Litres
Vango Stainless Steel Camping Kettle - Black, 1.6 Litres

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy kettle with whistle feature, 20 Nov. 2015
I like the whistling when it boils and the collapsible handle. It still takes up a lot of space but is for me an essential of my glamping type camping trips.

Bushcraft BCB Collapsible Plastic Jerry Can - Transparent, 10 Litres
Bushcraft BCB Collapsible Plastic Jerry Can - Transparent, 10 Litres

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 20 Nov. 2015
I didn't like the plastic smell at first of this item and it took a few uses for it to go. It is a little thinner plastic than the last one I had so i doubt it will last the 20years that did, however it serves its purpose and was inexpensive. Have used it camping this summer only and so far no leakage.

Safety Toy Eyes 21mm - Blue, pk of 5prs
Safety Toy Eyes 21mm - Blue, pk of 5prs

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely royal blue colour, 20 Nov. 2015
A very royal blue colour, these eyes are just what I needed. Unfortunately I only needed one pair though!

Timberland Asphalt Trail Waterproof, Girls' Boots, Brown (Brown), 4 UK
Timberland Asphalt Trail Waterproof, Girls' Boots, Brown (Brown), 4 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

3.0 out of 5 stars Not properly tested yet but appear sturdy enough, 20 Nov. 2015
Slightly wide fit on the heal. i had a pair of caterpillar boots like these before and they served me well for years so I am hoping for the same. I bought the childrens version for the obvious cost reason. Still early days to know if they are worth it but they look a substantial boot. I only hope they are not slippy in wet/icy conditions. Havent tried them out properly yet, hence the three stars. i may change this later in the winter if i am really impressed with them.

90th Birthday Party Decoration and Tableware kit for up to 16 guests
90th Birthday Party Decoration and Tableware kit for up to 16 guests
Offered by SmallNStylish

2.0 out of 5 stars Now I have wasted my money and will still need to go out ..., 20 Nov. 2015
Arrived missing the banner part and the table confetti said ''Happy Birthday" and not ''90'' as shown in the picture. I thought I would save time by buying this all together even though I knew it to be expensive. Now I have wasted my money and will still need to go out and buy more table confetti. I suggest going to a poundshop and buying it all separately. Definitely not worth the money paid. My mistake.

COTTESMORE 4FT LOG STORE/GARDEN STORAGE, BROWN, HEAVY DUTY, HAND MADE, PRESSURE TREATED.
Offered by Rutland County Garden Furniture Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 Nov. 2015
Easy to put together. Clear instructions. (Needs two people at some point to carry it) Easy to load. Keeps the wood dry and looks like it will last for years to come. What's not to like? I'm very happy with mine.

Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy
Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy
Offered by Complete Care Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful item, 12 Nov. 2015
This is a very useful addition to the zimmer frame and with the cup attachment works quite well enabling my mother to carry her own lunch from room to room without making multiple journeys.

The down side is you can no longer ''see through'' the frame to talk to someone. Otherwise a great asset.

Lady Sings The Blues
Lady Sings The Blues

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but I'm just not feeling it, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Lady Sings The Blues (Audio CD)
I like Rebecca Ferguson's tone and love all the old blues singers and songs, but for me the conviction was lacking. She sings well enough but doesn't 'feel it'. It is not a CD I would really close my eyes and listen too. Bit of a mistake buying it really but I can play it and still enjoy singing along so I have it in my car.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4