Profile for Mr. Richard P. Slane > Reviews

Content by Mr. Richard P....

Mr. Richard P. Slane "Dick - The Photo Master" (Bexleyheath- Kent- U.K.)

Loving You
Loving You

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis will always Reign!!!! This is the KING!!!!!!!, 8 Jun 2011
This review is from: Loving You (Audio CD)
Always mad about Elvis!!! Was is and will always Reign in our hearts. This coming from a strictly "Classical Music" background was strange. In stages it went to "Light Classical", then "Country & Western - finally it became - "Pop". Yes then Elvis visited our house, He came in via the radio..... After that he reigned supreme!!!! He helps me through my long lonely hours spent "Editing my RAW files down to prints". Did I buy two of the latest 27" Quad Core iMac from Apple for my work or as a music station? Elvis has picked me up time and time again. My work-flow suddenly became more enjoyable. I even found a lot more time to watch his best films, with my "harmon/kardon" blasting away. All from Amazon. All Amazing.....

SanDisk Cruzer USB 16 GB RB
SanDisk Cruzer USB 16 GB RB

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Product at an Exceptional Price, 8 Jun 2011
This must be about the tenth plus SanDisk Cruzer USB 16 GB "Memory Stick" I have willingly added to my "Basket" over the last year. My wife is a Tutor and Mentor at College. No I cannot stop her from helping herself to as many as she needs for her classes and subjects. But two Nikon D3x's, shooting in RAW Lossless Compressed, does not help either. I love them because I depend on them so much - or should that be the other way around? Nevertheless it all means I need as many as I can lay my hands on for these superb quality products. Amazon, your prices and choices of dealers make it so attractive, I look forward to receiving your regular emails offering even more bargains. Shame Lowepro V2 carrying cases are rocketing up in price, while sensible dealers offer great bargains. I have just four of those for my brilliant SanDisk 16GB/60 MB/s UDMA 400x CompactFlash Cards. I need four more, but I can wait. Thank you Amazon, Thank you SanDisk!!!!!!

SanDisk SDCFX-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
SanDisk SDCFX-016G-X46 16 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
Offered by Buybenchmark UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Brilliant!!!!!!, 27 April 2011
Typically SanDisk!!! The Best in the business. The very low price forced me into purchasing four off 16GB UDMA - Extreme Compact Flash Memory Cards with a transfer rate of 60MB/s. My best investment in "Digital Capture" to date. The delivery [ quoted 3/4weeks ] was in reality almost immediate. Amazon, you are the best and most respected place to shop for anything "from a pin to an elephant"!!!!!

Epson Stylus Photo R2880 A3 Photo Printer
Epson Stylus Photo R2880 A3 Photo Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars The best A3+ Printer on the market...., 17 Nov 2009
I must admit that I am extremely prejudiced!!! I love only the best on the market!!! The quality of prints produced by this Photo R2880 Printer from Epson has to be seen to be believed!!! It sits elegantly besides my Epson V750 Pro Scanner on the same work-station with my new "Apple" iMac, and the quality this combination produces from my Nikon D3x is simply amazing!!!! Apple are an extremely professional company. Their "One to One" Classes- Classic!!!! So thank you Amazon for bring "Simply the best products" into my home, work, world!!!!! The proof of my work is in my prints!!!! The Epson Stylus Photo R2880 A3+ Photo Printer is perfection..... Strangely that name is on my V750 PRO Scanner!!!!

Epson Perfection V750 Photo Scanner 6400 X 9600DPI. USB 2.0 IEEE 1394
Epson Perfection V750 Photo Scanner 6400 X 9600DPI. USB 2.0 IEEE 1394

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the Best Flatbed Scanner on the market....., 17 Nov 2009
I love it. So simple. A quality product, fast and efficient. It take a lot of hammering everyday, loving every minute of it. Thoroughly recommended, excellent value for money..... only if you want the best!!!!

Portrait Professional 8
Portrait Professional 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Portrait Professional 8 - Thank you Breno!!!, 17 Nov 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Portrait Professional 8 (CD-ROM)
Breno at Anthropics is an incredibly helpful person. There is nothing that he would not do to help ANYONE. I loved Portrait Professional-8 so much that in a couple of months, with Breno's help, I am thrilled to say I upgraded to Portrait Professional 9 -STUDIO Version. Computer Software is one of just a few products where "you get what you pay for" cannot possibly be said. Portrait Professional 9 - Studio Version - costs less than £50!!! If it had a rather famous brand name on it, it would sell for considerably more. Thank you PP, Breno and Amazon for making all of this possible.

Samsung Story Station 1.5TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
Samsung Story Station 1.5TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung's " Wonderful Value" Story Station 1.5TB Hard Drive., 17 Nov 2009
Samsung's 1.5TB External Hard Drive which I purchased for my new Apple, is like ALL Samsung products.... "Simply the Best"!!!! Nothing short of BRILLIANT!!!! So tiny, yet so powerful and fast. By far the best 1.5TB external hard drive you can buy. Small, compact neat. Now I am after their new 70" HD LCD Television. Cannot wait.

Thank you Amazon for the tremendous value you offer on ALL your products. A special "Thank you to Samsung"!!! ALL your products are just incredible value for money!!!