Profile for rick2493 > Reviews

A Song of Ice and Fire, 7 Volumes
by George R. R. Martin
Price: 42.25

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 April 2014
Haven't been gripped by a novel like this in a long time. Trouble is I have read far ahead of the tv series which I also love but I can't put the books down.

Tomato F1 Sungold - 10 Seeds
Tomato F1 Sungold - 10 Seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tomato F1 Sungold - 10 Seeds
Sungold are in my eyes quite simply the best cherry tomatoes you can buy. For some reason I couldn't find them in the shops this year so being able to get them on line was a result. Couldn't imagine being deprived of them for a whole year!

Gul Response Mens 5mm Neoprene Full Wetsuit LARGE SHORT Black and Red
Gul Response Mens 5mm Neoprene Full Wetsuit LARGE SHORT Black and Red
Offered by Big Orange Watersports Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 25 Dec 2013
Being a holiday surfer I don't get to go as often as I would like but this has had three outings at different seasons this year and has kept me warm and toasty. Don't know how it would stand up to heavy duty use but it is more than strong enough quality for the amount of use I can get out of it. I am confident it will last me for years.

Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 800grm
Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 800grm
Offered by Kettering Koi & Ponds Ltd
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A product that works, 25 Dec 2013
I have been using this product for several years and it works better than any other product I have used.. I find one dose in my pond lasts for ever a year and keeps my pond completely clear of blanket weed and with the help of my UV light - green water as well. Got this at a great price with free delivery.

Shakespeare Salt Rucksack For Fishing 70 litre
Shakespeare Salt Rucksack For Fishing 70 litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Cavernous, 25 Dec 2013
Great quality product which swallows up everything I need for a days fishing. Had several expeditions now and holding up very well. Was also delivered speedily.

The Queen's Agent: Francis Walsingham at the Court of Elizabeth I
The Queen's Agent: Francis Walsingham at the Court of Elizabeth I
by John Cooper
Price: 15.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 25 Dec 2013
Really interesting and informative book. Makes no retrospective judgements which is great because it is something that irritates me where books and commentators judge people and events from the past by todays attitudes and morals. Really pleased.

Gbos - Nokia Lumia 520 Black Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen Black
Offered by GB Online Sales
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 25 Dec 2013
Surprised at the quality given the price. Really pleased with it. Pen thing is no use to me so got rid of it.

Savic Hamster Heaven Navy Blue Hamster Cage, 80 x 50 x 50 cm
Savic Hamster Heaven Navy Blue Hamster Cage, 80 x 50 x 50 cm
Price: 59.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Dec 2013
This is the best quality hamster cage I have ever bought. Previous ones have been trashed by my daughters pesky hamsters within fairly short period of time. Not much chance of that with this one. Would have got 5 stars but no instructions came with it which caused some head scratching. However the parts fitted together well and are good quality. One serious point though. Our hamster escaped within an hour! Turns out the cage door must be closed to the second bar or hamster can squeeze out. Reviews point this out but we hadn't seen them. It should be a major health warning on a sticky label on the cage! Otherwise delivery faster than expected which was great.