Profile for A. J. Crawley > Reviews

Content by A. J. Crawley

A. J. Crawley (Hampshire)

Panasonic 32 Litre Deluxe Combination Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel
Panasonic 32 Litre Deluxe Combination Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what was expected, 3 April 2011
I'm afraid to say I am more than disappointed with this item.

The microwave heating settings don't comply with any packet settings so you have to adjust time or heat settings yourself which is a real guessing game. When using the combination oven I sometimes have steam coming out of the door which was very concerning when I first saw it. I telephoned the customer services who assured me this is normal!! I had to double check with one of their engineers as I couldn't believe this to be true and yes it is!

Not as good as my Sanyo which I had for 10 years......can't see this one lasting that long. I must admit I am already looking to replace this one and I haven't had it 6 months!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2013 4:51 PM BST

Ariel Non Bio Laundry Detergent 40 Tablets, 20 Washes (Pack of 4, 80 Washes)
Ariel Non Bio Laundry Detergent 40 Tablets, 20 Washes (Pack of 4, 80 Washes)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRRIIILLLIIIAAANNTT, 15 Feb 2011
Having used Ariel Non Bio for over 10 years I have become increasingly frustrated with the larger super markets who have stopped stocking it and with no apparent reason. It was out of sheer desperation that I googled it and hay presto up came Amazon and I think I purchased the last box, but what a life saver!!
These tablets are brilliant and always get my washing clean and having two teenage boys who play rugby believe me, it's needed. The washing always comes out smelling fresh too. Great product and long may Amazon sell it coz I will definitely be back to buy more.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Order not received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 7 Feb 2010
Placed order on the 6th Jan 10 alaong with another item. This was never received, but as with all orders money was taken from my credit card, which had to be paid. I had no communication from the company explaining what had happened or if my item would be arriving at all. Would not use this company again as they don't seem to have any customer service skills!!

STORMWELLS LADIES WIDE FITTING STRAP & V-GUSSET WELLINGTON
STORMWELLS LADIES WIDE FITTING STRAP & V-GUSSET WELLINGTON
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 7 Feb 2010
Item ideal for ladies with slightly larger calfs, but very poorly made. Rubber melted in places and string still showing in others. I would not buy from this company again as thier customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (PS3)
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (PS3)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great, 8 Sep 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Got this for my son, who played it at a freinds and he thinks it's great, which I'm not sure I agree with. It can be rather violent and some of the language is, well.......!!
Personally I think it should be upped in age restriction to an 18.

Tuscany Silver Pave Shell Butterfly Pendant
Tuscany Silver Pave Shell Butterfly Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality!!, 22 Mar 2009
The quality and finish of this pendant is exceptional!! It could very easily pass for being bought in a very up-market jewellers.