Profile for Mrs. M. M. Bowling > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. M. Bowling

Mrs. M. M. Bowling (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Supermarket Playset Food Stall Kids Role Play Kitchen Game Set
Supermarket Playset Food Stall Kids Role Play Kitchen Game Set
Offered by deAO
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Supermaket, 9 Jun 2014
Great for imaginative play. Colourful merchandise, fruits vegetables etc, My little grandson loves this. Bought for his 2nd birthday as he loves to play shop. I would highly recommend this item. Its fun, interactive and helps them learn.

Through a Dog's Ear: Music to Calm Your Canine Companion: v.ume 1
Through a Dog's Ear: Music to Calm Your Canine Companion: v.ume 1
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Nov 2013
Was a little sceptical initially regarding CD's for dogs. But boy was I proved wrong. Fabulous and does what it says on the box. Both myself and my three dogs are pretty chilled after listening to this. Highly recommend as this takes your dog on a walk without leaving the house to a zone of their own.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite hand wash, 23 July 2013
Love Hibiscrub and always feel like the soap has done a better job than an average soft soap cleanser. I wash my hands pretty regularly as I think it's important to kill bacteria and be conscientious in the hygiene department. Hibiscrub, has all the properties recommended to cleanse and the anti bacterial properties kill the germs.

History Of The Eagles [3 Disc DVD Deluxe Edition] [2013]
History Of The Eagles [3 Disc DVD Deluxe Edition] [2013]
Dvd ~ Eagles
Price: 23.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 23 July 2013
Well you don't need to be an Eagles fan in the first place to purchase this. though I am and am over the moon with this item. It has a little book inside with illustrations and a brief insight into this fabulous group. The narration and footage of their concerts, plus highs and lows as a band is fascinating to listen to as well as watch. I missed this documentary on the TV even though I saved it for later through catch up TV on the iPad. It only saved the second half; grrrr. Not to be beaten I tapped into Amazon and found this box set and couldn't be happier. it is something to treasure and it taught me a lot about each of the band members and their rise to fame. I definitely recommend this.

Andrew James Premium Bread Maker With Automatic Ingredients / Nut And Raisin Dispenser - Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little bread machine, 23 July 2013
My husband has test driven this item and cant see what all the fuss is about regarding some of the more negative reviews. If you follow the instructions to the letter then this machine will churn out a perfect loaf of bread. The machine is pretty stylish with the stainless steel body and would suit all kitchens. We bought this for use in our static caravan as we like to bake our own loaves. Prior to this our table top version gave up baking after hardly any use at all. (Ten loaves tops) So we invested in this as the attractive half price offer was irresistible. I will be honest and say we have only made a couple of loaves as a test but honestly they were scrumptious, perfect shaped and looked like they had just been bought from the counter of a bakery. At home we have the Panasonic and if I have to choose, between the two, the Panasonic is a better option. But you get what you pay for and the Panasonic is a lot more expensive. However this James Lakeland model is not one to dismiss. My only gripe is the instructions booklet could be better as it seems to be for a widespread market and other Countries, but you can work it out and end up with a good result. I would recommend this item and see no reason not to mark it with a five star rating. After all it is the machine I am reviewing and not the instruction manual.

Company of Animals Interactive Feeder, Green
Company of Animals Interactive Feeder, Green
Price: 19.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the right breed, 23 July 2013
Fab item, sturdy and quite large. Unfortunately my breed of pets cant use this due to a flat snout (Pugs) I was hoping the feisty little Pug of the two would give this her best shot but on opening it, I could see she had no chance. I was going to return it but the P+P was half the cost of the item, so it wasn't worth the hassle. Decided to keep it as my daughter has dogs who can make good use of this item. It stops greed as the dog needs to work on getting the food from between the "pretend grass fronds" It is an innovative design and quite quirky. I would recommend you give this a try, it's fun watching the dog search for their biscuits and it also stimulates the mind and offers them a bit of a challenge.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 11:14 AM BST

NEW OFFFICIAL O2 PAYG MICRO SIM CARD (NO CUT DOWN) FOR IPAD1/2/3, SAMSUNG GALAXY S 3 i9300, IPHONE4/4S, NOKIA LUMIA 610/710/800/900, HTC ONE S/HTC ONE X + FREE MICRO SIM ADAPTER
Offered by ETERNAL COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Price: 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 July 2013
I bought this for my daughter who was holidaying in Cornwall and had just been presented with the iPad mini. She needed a sim card and we couldn't be happier with this one. Outstanding value at a 'whole 1p' :) Believe it or not folks it was also delivered free if my memory serves me correctly, even if it doesn't this is a bargain for anybody needing to get on the network.

Bread Maker Dust Cover Orange - Suitable for all Andrew James, Panasonic and Kenwood Bread Makers
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Item, 23 July 2013
This cover is just the job for protecting my bread machine. We bought the appliance for our static caravan and always like to look after our things. This does what it says and has got my 'James Lakeland" bread maker fully covered. You do have to tuck it under a tiny bit but this doesn't detract from the overall functionality. Would recommend this product & it is also good value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 14 April 2013
First bought this when in Australia but found it here on Amazon and was thrilled to see it was available and easy to purchase. Works brilliantly and sprays a fine mist without any heavy residue that you sometimes get with certain products. Great stuff.... Recommend

Paw Print Letter Impression Stamp 12 x 12mm (10,000 impressions BEFORE needing ink)
Offered by Personalised Pet Products
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 14 April 2013
Just what I was looking for, does the job perfectly. Would recommend this item without a qualm. As an animal lover I always like to sign my cards from my pets as well as myself. It's fun and the recipient gains a smile from seeing the little pet paw print lovingly stamped on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4