Profile for Kiera > Reviews

Vegan Omega-3 DHA-EPA, Derived from Algae, 90 Vcaps
Vegan Omega-3 DHA-EPA, Derived from Algae, 90 Vcaps
Offered by detoxpeople

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck!, 29 July 2014
I couldn't take these as they smelled so bad in the bottle. Sorry.

Citizen Women's EW9920-50E Eco Drive Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Women's EW9920-50E Eco Drive Stainless Steel Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite watch, 29 July 2014
I got this as a present. It was a watch I had been looking at for ages and it hasn't disappointed. I am fussy about watches but this is slim enough, comfy to wear doesn't irritate when wearing it i.e. by flapping around, hasn't fallen off and looks really good - casual enough and smart enough to wear in the evening, as I always like to wear a watch. Plus it's powered by light so no battery replacement. So pleased with it!

Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat - 10 ml
Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat - 10 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives nail varnish an amazing shine and it really speeds up the time it ..., 29 July 2014
I must admit I was skeptical about buying this - why not use a ordinary clear coat? In fact this is the bee's knees! Gives nail varnish an amazing shine and it really speeds up the time it takes for nails dry and doesn't smudge the underneath colour when you put it on still wet/slightly dry. I have found for me that my nail varnish lasts a lot longer especially on my toenails (even with swimming). I wouldn't be without this now.

Nails Inc Electric Lane Holographic Top Coat
Nails Inc Electric Lane Holographic Top Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 29 July 2014
This is great! Such a nice effect and really makes a difference. Best 'glitter' nail varnish coat I have ever bought. Really pleased

Black Butterfly Long Drape Tie Up Waterfall Cardigan Top (10/12 (M/L), Black)
Black Butterfly Long Drape Tie Up Waterfall Cardigan Top (10/12 (M/L), Black)
Offered by Black Butterfly Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 July 2014
Soft and a good black colour which hasn't faded yet. Not as long as in the picture but a good length. Easy and lightweight to wear. I will buy another one when/if the colour fades as it is very useful to me.

VANTONA SUSANI - Single Duvet Cover Set, Blue, Violet, Navy, Floral, Paisley, Contemporary

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 July 2014
Great colours and really pretty pattern. Bought for newly painted room in blue, purple and goes well. I am very pleased with the quality. The pattern is not over fussy and not childlike - I find it is very soothing. I think that it is soft too. Very pleased

SPORTS FASHION SUN VISOR HAT PEAK CAP - 6 GREAT COLOURS (MB096) (BLACK)
SPORTS FASHION SUN VISOR HAT PEAK CAP - 6 GREAT COLOURS (MB096) (BLACK)
Offered by eBuyGB

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 July 2014
Comfy too and not itchy on the forehead when it's hot. Keeps the sun off nicely and doesn't look silly to wear.

Heathcote & Ivory Mixed Bubble Bath Collection 4 X 50ml
Heathcote & Ivory Mixed Bubble Bath Collection 4 X 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice packaging and good that it has a mix of ..., 29 July 2014
Bought as a gift. Nice packaging and good that it has a mix of 4 scents. Person really liked it!

Cowshed Lazy Cow 2-in-1 Rich Shampoo and Conditioner 300 ml
Cowshed Lazy Cow 2-in-1 Rich Shampoo and Conditioner 300 ml
Offered by GLAMSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased I have found this!, 29 July 2014
Love this - it makes my hair really soft ( and I use it after swimming! Gets rid of the chlorine smell really well) and doesn't dry my hair out like other 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioners. The smell is lovely and natural, and a little strong in the bottle but it doesn't smell strong when you are using it or when your hair is dried. I really like how the company uses natural ingredients (the website says 'no nasties' ) and doesn't test on animals - You get what you pay for. Lathers nicely too and don't have to use much at a time.

Kipling Women's Fairfax HandBag With Removable Shoulder Strap Black K13164900 Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 19 Oct 2012
I love this bag. Big but doesn't look big or bulky or get in the way. Carries nicely and comfortably on the shoulder - straps are short enough for it to sit nicely under your arm if you don't use the longer strap. Holds SO much if you want it to - once it held a 500ml waterbottle, book, knitting, filofax, purses plus an apple. The back is not a hrash black either and goes with most, if not all, of my clothes.

I use this everyitime I need a bag at the moment.

The bag seems well made and strong to me - i rteally like the light grey interior - it makes finding stuff easier as you can see. Also i LOVe LOVE LOVE all the different pockets and the fact that they are actually decent size to fit things in.

Empty bag wieght is next to nothing which is the best bag to have for your back and shoulder health too.

5 stars - i just hope mine lasts as long as my Mum's - which is till going strong!

(Also machiene washable - how great is that!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3