Profile for Lady Hamilton > Reviews

The Cat Family Mat
Offered by Betterware Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2015
This review is from: The Cat Family Mat
Lovely item arrived in time for my friend's birthday.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars sleek make up, 7 Aug. 2013
It was my fault I wanted this contour kit in deep dark but I received medium I didn't bother to send it back I just gave it away.

Mike The Knight ~ Galahad the Horse Sparkie and Squirt the Dragons School Backpack / Rucksack 3D Picture
Offered by LINEN IDEAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike the Knight Galahad rucksack, 21 July 2013
A lovely rucksack, vivid colours and the right size for a 3 year old. A good buy and I'd purchase from this seller again.

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal and Combination Skin 50 ml
Offered by SMARTZPRICE

1.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Visage hydrating primer, 21 July 2013
I bought this thinking it was a primer to wear underneath foundation. But it's quite oily which is not what I was looking for, I think I'll end up using it as a face cream and not a primer.

Mike The Knight My First Tri Scooter
Mike The Knight My First Tri Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike the Knight Tri Scooter, 21 July 2013
My great nephew loved this item. He turned 3 and this item is geared at 3 plus age groups. A good buy and definitely worth the money.

Tottenham FC Football Gift YOUR NAME & NO on the Official Hotspur Magazine
Tottenham FC Football Gift YOUR NAME & NO on the Official Hotspur Magazine
Offered by Nuts About Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Personalised tottenham hotspur gift, 21 July 2013
This item arrived on time for me to give as a birthday present. It's a nice item a bit pricey I think but nonetheless it's nice.

New Womens Cartoon Comic Print Sleeveless Sweetheart Shaped Mesh Round Neckline Dresses Ladies Flared Skater Dress Plus Size Size 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartoon comic dress, 21 July 2013
I love this dress! It fits so well and the fabric is lovely. I wish I knew all the cartoon characters on it though - would have been nice to have had a description somewhere in the sale content. But it's certainly a talking piece.

Modern Square Chrome 4 Way GU10 Ceiling Spotlight
Modern Square Chrome 4 Way GU10 Ceiling Spotlight
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Square chrome light, 6 July 2013
The light arrived within the time specified. I did use an electrician to put it up but if you are considering buying and can do electrical stuff they you can do it yourself. Very nice

WENKO 3201010100 Telescopic shower corner element Compact - 4 shelves, 4 hooks, aluminium, plastic, up to 2.75 cm height, tube Ø 2.5 cm, white

5.0 out of 5 stars Very lovely telescopic stand, 6 July 2013
I wanted something to make my bathroom products look tidy. This stand is perfect and easy to clean I like it.

CHROME RADIATOR RAIL CLOTHES CURVED TOWEL AIRER DRYER
CHROME RADIATOR RAIL CLOTHES CURVED TOWEL AIRER DRYER
Offered by WILSONS DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrome radiator rail, 28 Jun. 2013
This is a lovely rail. It arrived on time and in good condition. The only thing is I should have measured the radiator I bought it for as its slightly longer but I've sort of made it work but I can still use it on longer radiators.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3