Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Protective [Neo Hybrid] [Satin Silver] Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for Galaxy S IV Galaxy SIV i9500

4.0 out of 5 stars fine but 1 small issue that can be fixed, 18 Jun 2013
The volume rocker would get set off even when you push on the side of the case beneath the rocker. I fixed it by giving the volume rocker on the case a good strong wiggle to loosen it up so it didnt get set off by the case itself.

I think that makes sense. ... hope it helps you.

Love the case apart from this.

Samsung HT-E8200 400W Home Cinema System with 2 2.1 Channel Teardrop Speakers, Wall Mountable Soundbar and Smart Hub with Built in Wi-Fi, Compatible with 46 inch TV

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, I like it, 22 Aug 2012
I just set up my HT8200 with my 55 inch D8000 TV. I have wall mounted both, and it works nicely. I like the sound it produces. The only reason I dont give it 5/5 is that it doesn't quite match the colour silver bezel of the D8000 TV. It looks like it is more suited to a black TV.

IP webcam Internet CCTV camera infrated Nightview WiFi Wireless Pan and Title
IP webcam Internet CCTV camera infrated Nightview WiFi Wireless Pan and Title

3.0 out of 5 stars trying to set up with my synology surveillance station, 23 April 2012
Its a nice product, I just cant figure out how to connect it to my synology disk station. I am stuck on the source path and it doesnt tell me where the source path is!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2012 9:20 AM BST