Profile for Natalia > Reviews

Natalia (UK)

Fairy Cake Design Lunch Box & Cutlery Set
Fairy Cake Design Lunch Box & Cutlery Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it is, 19 July 2010
Although the lunch box looks very cute it is totally impractical. We lost the elastic band (which is the only thing that holds it all together!) the first time my daughter used it. The compartments are pretty small and not very deep at all, you even have to find the tiniest cherry tomatoes in order to still be able to close the lid! Would definitely not buy it again.

La Dolce Vita: Sweet Dreams and Chocolate Memories
La Dolce Vita: Sweet Dreams and Chocolate Memories
by Isabel Coe

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for chocolate lovers!, 9 July 2006
I loved the book with all it's memories and delicious sounding chocolate recipes! It makes you remember your own childhood and when you are finished all you want to do is spend a day in the kitchen surrounded by lots of- you guessed it - chocolate!

Spectacular Cakes
Spectacular Cakes
by Mich Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Best Chocolate Cake!, 9 July 2006
This review is from: Spectacular Cakes (Hardcover)
I'm not too impressed with the designs in the book but love the fact that I now know how to make chocolate plastique! And her chocolate cake recipe is the best I have ever come across! I ate an entire cake by myself and it was divine!

Peggy Porschen's Pretty Party Cakes: Sweet and Stylish Cookies and Cakes for All Occasions
by Peggy Porschen

4.0 out of 5 stars Colour therapy for rainy days!, 9 July 2006
Peggy Porschen's book is a joy to look at with it's many gorgeous photographs and certainly very inspirational. However, she makes things sound a little too easy at times. I tried the fondant fancies and when I dipped them into the icing, like she describes, the latter was full of crumbs afterwards. Regardless, the cakes taste wonderful and I love her style of decorating!