Profile for H. Cheuk-sing > Reviews

Content by H. Cheuk-sing

H. Cheuk-sing (Norwich, UK)

New Balance Men's Black/Red Trainer M890RB3 9 UK
New Balance Men's Black/Red Trainer M890RB3 9 UK
Offered by Runmarkt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe but small, 24 Mar 2014
I'm a fan of New Balance shoes and have gone through quite a few over the past few years. They are really reliable and generally more comfortable. I've heard mostly positive reviews on this shoe for its great design and make. However, the size of the shoe is a problem. I was told to order at least half size up in the reviews and even that in my opinion is too little. I wear UK 8.5 and ordered 9.0 and it was still smaller than the old shoe I'm currently using. If you do buy this shoe which I truly recommend, I would suggest you buy at least one whole size up. Cheers.

Edifier Prisma Colours 2.1 PC/Laptop Speaker System - Cobalt Blue
Edifier Prisma Colours 2.1 PC/Laptop Speaker System - Cobalt Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Speakers, 28 Jan 2014
Reading through the reviews, some people claim that the bass is not enough. In my opinion, this is certainly not the case (for a person living in a university's dorm that is). The aesthetics of the speakers is great. Apart from unpacking the speakers, to set the speakers up took less than one minute. The sound may not be crisp, but the bass is the strong point of this speakers. I would highly recommend these speakers to anyone.

German Army ,bundeswehr Issue Goretex Flecktarn Winter Combat Gloves
German Army ,bundeswehr Issue Goretex Flecktarn Winter Combat Gloves
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 24 Jan 2014
First time buying surplus clothes and thoroughly impressed by the quality. There's poor blood circulation in my hands and is always ice-cold even when the weather isn't that cold but this amazing pair of gloves kept my hands warm throughout the winter. Tried pouring water over the gloves and like any other Gore-tex clothings, it stayed dry. A word of advice: the leather is a darker shade than the image (black leather). In my opinion, the flecktarn pattern in the image provided didn't do the gloves any justice. I would highly recommend this pair of gloves to anyone who wants a pair of reasonably priced, water-proof gloves.