Profile for kathryn veall > Reviews

Content by kathryn veall

kathryn veall

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1)
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 11 Aug. 2013
I really enjoyed reading city of bones, and it kept me on the edge throughout. I could hardly stop reading it unless I had to. I love the relationships and personalities of the characters.

SPOLIER ALERT:

Finding out that Clary and Jace are siblings really disheartened me as I was hoping their romance would continue. But perhaps there's a twist later on and they aren't really related.

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 29 May 2013
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
It keeps buffering and it's really annoying when trying to watch something because it pauses to buffer every few minutes. It has good quality though, the main problem is the buffering.

Finale
Finale

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING <3, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Finale (Kindle Edition)
Hush, hush is an amazing trilogy and I'm so glad I came across it. I couldn't put the book down and it kept me on edge throughout. I can't wait for a film.

Hush, Hush
Hush, Hush

5.0 out of 5 stars Hush, Hush, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Hush, Hush (Kindle Edition)
Hush, Hush is an amazing book and I'm glad I read it. I couldn't put it down. I definitely recommend anyone to read it.

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days Book 1)
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Feb. 2013
Angelfall is a amazing book which you can't put down. It has constant cliff hangers which make you instantly want to read on. I can't wait for the next books.

Beautiful Redemption (Book 4) (Beautiful Creatures)
Beautiful Redemption (Book 4) (Beautiful Creatures)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 22 Jan. 2013
The Beautiful creatures saga is an amazing book series and I strongly recommend anyone to read it. There are constant cliff hangers so you can never put the books down. Can't wait for the films. Best saga I've ever read.

Beautiful Chaos (Book 3) (Beautiful Creatures)
Beautiful Chaos (Book 3) (Beautiful Creatures)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 Jan. 2013
Amazing really good would recommend reading the beautiful creatures series it's so good. Word word word word word word word.

Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)
Beautiful Creatures (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Dec. 2012
Beautiful creatures is a great book that keeps you on edge throughout. I couldn't put it down. Definitely suggest you read it.