Profile for jamboree > Reviews

Content by jamboree

jamboree "jamboree" (East Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Radius set of tables in oak and white, 19 Jan. 2015
Lovely set of tables. Nice, solid construction and easy to put together. Very stable in situ. Well packaged and arrived by the following lunchtime! Would recommend to anyone.

10 pack 30" Heavy Duty Olive Elastic Bungee Cords
10 pack 30" Heavy Duty Olive Elastic Bungee Cords
Offered by military and outdoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Supports my plants, 19 Jan. 2014
I have a rather tall, heavy pyracantha growing up the front of my house. Following several high winds it detached from it's supports screwed into the wall. Wracked my brains trying to think of an alternative support, bearing in mind that this plant has very sharp thorns so its not easy to tie up etc without scratching yourself to bits.
Had the idea of using these bungees, rather than rope, and, to date, the plant has stayed put whilst still having some slight swayability in the gales I frequently get in my neighbourhood. And the cords have come through one winter and about to go through another so I'm pleased with their durability so far.

Nina Ricci L'air Du Temps Eau de Toilette - 30 ml
Nina Ricci L'air Du Temps Eau de Toilette - 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars blast from the past, 19 Jan. 2014
I always used to wear this as my daytime perfume but, for one reason or another, I fell out of the habit. I decided to buy it again as I decided that life is too short and why shouldn't a stay at home mum smell nice? The perfume is just as I remembered it and several people commented that I smelt nice.
My only complaint is that, after 2 months, the top spray part jammed or something and would no longer spray so I had to throw half a bottle away.

HEPA Filter For Electrolux Vitesse Z4700 Range Vacuum Cleaners
HEPA Filter For Electrolux Vitesse Z4700 Range Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 19 Jan. 2014
one of the locking tabs broke off the first time I removed the filter to clean it. the second tab broke off after I shook the canister to remove fluff out of it. couldn't use it after that. will buy proper filter in future and would advise you to do the same.

Decrescent USB 2.0 A Male to B Male Printer Cable Lead for Canon Printers Including Pixma iP MP BJC Selphy Smartbase Starwriter ImagePROGRAF Laserclass LBP FC i NP (See description for full compatibility) - 2m
Offered by Onogo

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 19 Jan. 2014
the lead supplied with my printer was ridiculously short. When I changed desks my cpu moved to the other side of the desk but I didn't want to move my printer from it's original position. I ordered this cable, plugged it in and off I went. Works fine and is long enough for my purpose.

Ugglys Electronic Pet (colours may vary)
Ugglys Electronic Pet (colours may vary)
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 9 year old daughter loved this, 19 Jan. 2014
and so did my 20 year old son. and my 17 year old son. on the face of it this is a disgusting concept but it made for a hilarious Christmas day!! we all had a go with this, attempting to make Jeff (as he was named) pull funny faces whilst, ahem, making noises. but I must admit I'd had enough toilet humour by the end of the day, Jeff is quite loud too.

Rybond A4 Suspension File (25 PACK) Manilla Heavyweight with Tabs and Inserts A4 Green for filing cabinets - MAKE THE GREENER CHOICE - Contains up to 50% postconsumer recycled content.
Offered by Rybond

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 19 Jan. 2014
Smaller size so ideal for my desk at home, just can't fit tabs on top and close drawer but hey

Genuine Piranha Computer Desk with Filing Drawer and Cupboard Home Office PC2b
Genuine Piranha Computer Desk with Filing Drawer and Cupboard Home Office PC2b
Offered by Piranha Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars bangtidy, 16 Jan. 2014
nice sturdy piece of furniture. all parts labelled, locking nuts already in place! clearest, easiest flat pack I've ever done

Put In Your Teeth!
Put In Your Teeth!

5.0 out of 5 stars ..........the top set would be just fine, 6 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Put In Your Teeth! (MP3 Download)
another cracker from the jinsy stable. and i know i'm a grownup and, supposedly mature, but the handfarting made me laugh out loud!! downloaded this for my son as we love the show so much.

Far Away
Far Away

5.0 out of 5 stars this IS jinsy!!, 6 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Far Away (MP3 Download)
Nice to have Pam taking the lead in a song and the result is hilarious!! this is a brilliant addition to the Jinsy songbook. downloaded it for my son to put on his phone cos we loved it so much on the show.

Page: 1 | 2