Profile for Mr. C. Kirk > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. Kirk

Mr. C. Kirk "Dafuzza" (Portsmouth UK)

Cream Anthems 2000 (Limited Edition)
Cream Anthems 2000 (Limited Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance Music Perfection, 22 May 2012
Very much from the period I feel house music was at its utmost finest - this albums makes for fine listening

Delivery was fine and quality of product was very good for a second hand 12 year old album

Fabriclive 36
Fabriclive 36
Price: 10.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmm, 12 Mar 2008
This review is from: Fabriclive 36 (Audio CD)
I've started collecting Fabric albums for a while now and I have to honestly say this is the weakest one I have

The music on it is pretty good don't get me wrong but it just lacks that 'extra something' all the other Fabrics I own have got

That said this is very party friendly

Battlefield 2: the Official Strategy Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Battlefield 2: the Official Strategy Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by David Knight

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, 5 July 2006
Having never played any of the Battlefield games before, buying this with BF2 was a good idea. It has in-detail chapters about all the maps, guns, vehicles and loads of tester tips to keep you going.

Unfortunately, the guide is now out of date as the game has had several patches (including a new map), an expansion pack and two booster packs (optional patches that you pay for) but it lasted me well.

Alexander - Director's Cut [DVD] [2004]
Alexander - Director's Cut [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 2.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Such a sad letdown, 23 Feb 2006
I love my ancient history. A film all about the greatest man ever in history sounded so good i just couldnt wait. Got the DVD, got home, put it on fell asleep after the first battle.
The whole film jerks back and forth in time so much that to put it in a literal sense, you'd need to put an egg timer in a blender.
The acting is not greatly convincing and the fact that the greatest greeks ever have irish accents is rather bad.
I give two stars to this film as it is marvelously captured and edited. The quality of the picture and sound is amazing and the two battle scenes (I skipped all the other scenes for the second one) are very very cool.
But that's unfortunately not enough to save it. Oliver Stone, I am disappointed.