Profile for leosch > Reviews

Content by leosch

leosch

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Destiny - The Taken King (Xbox One)
Destiny - The Taken King (Xbox One)
Offered by The Game Collection -

1.0 out of 5 stars Destiny, or how to sell a demo and charge you £40 for updates that should have been there in the first place., 30 Sept. 2015
I feel ripped off from Activision and Bungie, I bought Destiny digitally on release for £55 then bought the expansion pass that gave little addition for £35, now that's £90. I cant believe that I am asked yet to pay another £40 for an expansion that fixes all the flaws of the original title. What did they sell me last year? a demo of things to come? Destiny's pricing structure is insane and I for one won't buy Destiny 2 or any Activision game in the foreseeable future. My verdict for Destiny is that it is a fun shooter that is enjoyable with friends but the pricing structure is straight up theft and a betrayal to their loyal customers, well I wont stand here and let my wallet be raped every 6 months for content I already paid for when I bought the game and its expansion pass. Its a total rip off.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 20, 2015 12:20 PM BST

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Complete HBO Season 8 [DVD] [2012]
Curb Your Enthusiasm - Complete HBO Season 8 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Larry David

5.0 out of 5 stars Larry David,... do i have to say anything else, 31 July 2015
Larry is great even in the last season.

Mensch
Mensch
Offered by Music-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very emotional, 31 July 2015
This review is from: Mensch (Audio CD)
If your german youll understand

Women Ladies Sexy Babydoll Lingerie Charming Sleepwear Nightdress Mini Nightdress Dress Pajams (Red)

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 July 2015
Broke instantly lol

Wizards [Blu-ray]
Wizards [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Mark Hamill (voice)

2.0 out of 5 stars nice cover, 31 July 2015
This review is from: Wizards [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
My xbox one wouldnt recognize the disk ...nice cover tho

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars they dont last long, 31 July 2015
the one that was delivered with the console didnt last 3 months the one i bought after that didnt last half a year... these are terribly manufactured, cables become lose and the headset stops working...

Anker® Bluetooth Ultra-Slim (4mm) Aluminum Keyboard for iOS, Windows and Android 3.0 and above OS with Built-in lithium battery
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars great keyboard, 2 May 2014
now i bought this for my girlfriends tablet and connecting it and using it is a piece of cake. No complaints about the product will buy one for myself when the time is right.

Xbox One Console with Kinect and Titanfall
Xbox One Console with Kinect and Titanfall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Console, 24 April 2014
I had a 360 for the last 8 years or so and after such a long time it was great to upgrade to a new console. I loved the 360 but after the initial reveal of the One i was put off by microsoft and its non game focus and i was sure ill be going with a PS4 as my next console. So what happend you might ask, well titanfall had a lot to do with it. I was thinking what is great about xbox and the answere was the games, the games i was interested in, online fps, high octane action and i know microsoft wont dissappoint. And titanfall was that game and its really enjoyable, cool maps cool guns cool setting what else can i ask for.

Another thing that surprised me was kinect i didnt expect it to work this well, really impressive. But i can only recommend you that system if you know what you want to play, if you want story driven single player games maybe look somewhere else but i was sold to titanfall and what ever potential the console has for the future. Not saying there arent any single player games for it, there will be but whats xbox live for right.

I wont be buying a new console for the next 8 years unless fatigue sets in but well see. also if you worried kinect is spying on you, you can get a "eye patch" for it lol. plus it wont be listening in all of the things you say unless you be saying xbox this xbox that all the time to get its attention.

final verdict, pretty good console with some of the best games and voice control makes navigation around the dashboard so easy im not holding a controller when im watching movies because it does it so well.
have a nice day thanks for reading.

Seinfeld - Season 8 [DVD] [2007]
Seinfeld - Season 8 [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Jerry Seinfeld

5.0 out of 5 stars seinfeld, 23 Mar. 2014
great show, this season as funny as all the others and comes with extras. DVD picture is as sharp as Kramer.

(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars My 1st full hd tv, 23 Mar. 2014
This TV is my first HD TV and its pretty awesome, the video games look better then ever and its super thin. I cant say anything bad yet since its only a day old but I think it will bring me a few years of fun. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a 42inch for gaming and blueray even tho I have only watched dvds so far lol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3