Profile for Anne Lou > Reviews

Content by Anne Lou

Anne Lou

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Feed and Go Smart Pet Feeder With WEBCAM & WI-FI Built In. WET & DRY Food Friendly, Control From Anywhere With Any Computer/Tablet/Smartphone (Inc iOS, Android and Windows).

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant idea, my cats love it., 16 Jan. 2016
A brilliant idea. You can set schedules so your pet is fed throughout the day, a healthier option than them gulping down the food. I love the fact you can see the pet/pets eating, great if you worry about them when away.
I use the Feed and Go with my cats, initially they were surprised by the noise (not loud and never hear it when asleep) and the movement but after 2 feeds they were used to the noise and movement and I think they loved being greeted by food or your voice calling them over.
There are segments in the feeder, spacious enough to hold a nice big portion of food. You can set many schedules to feed throughout the day or have a one off. You can even have different schedules from the week for the weekend. The interface is really easy to navigate and easy to set the feeds and works with no issues on an iPad or iPhone.
You can use this feeder for cats and dogs and is robust enough should they get excited about their food.
The top can be wiped over to keep clean and the inside is also very easy to clean. Would totally recommend this to all pet owners.

Bounce: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice
Bounce: The Myth of Talent and the Power of Practice

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 25 Nov. 2014
Review posted on goodreads but worth a read if you are interested in a growth mindset. How practice does make permanent and it's not all down to genetics

Wicker Two Tier Cat House Basket
Wicker Two Tier Cat House Basket

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it, 23 Feb. 2014
Having purchased many cat beds in the past and have them left redundant as the cats prefer the bed or chairs around the home. I thought this would also remain unused. How wrong was I? Both my cats used this basket, when they were smaller they would share the bottom shelf, but now one curls up on the top whilst the other sleeps on the bottom. It is very pretty to have around the home and although it is big, does not look unsightly. My only slight concern it that one of my cats has started to chew at the wicker and I am concerned that this may cause injury, it is something I am monitoring closely.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Feb. 2014
Great as a non slip mat for food bowls and the water fountain. Bright colours and pattern may not suit everyone but easy to keep clean.

What I Read (Red) Mini Journal
What I Read (Red) Mini Journal
by Potter Style

5.0 out of 5 stars A good keeper of records, 23 Feb. 2014
As an educator I try to encourage reading with my students. I often submit book reviews to help my students but once I have written my review I dont have a record of what I have read and what I have thought about that book. I saw this as a recommendation on Amazon and thought that's just what I need. Small enough to keep in a pocket should the need arise, does not look out of place on a bookshelf. Just enough space to write a few thoughts down, makes a beautiful gift for those who love reading.

IRIS BLACK Aroma Diffuser - Colour Changing Mood Light - Ultrasonic, Aromatherapy, Ioniser
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 23 Feb. 2014
Purchased this as I like having different scents around the home but don't like the idea of candles with pets around. With that in mind this is a perfect product. I purchased the unit in black as I was concerned that the white could go off colour. I have this unit on of a night time and the beauty of it is that once the water has been used up it turns itself off. It is not too noisy to have on during the night, at most it is a gentle hum. The light can be left on or if it bothers you of a night time can be turned off, you can change the coloured settings along with other settings depending on how much you want the scent to come out. This unit does not distort any scent and I have used aromatherapy oils as well as a room fragrance oil in this diffuser without any issues

Masterplug SRGDU42P W USB Charging Surge Protected 2 m Extension Lead Power Block with 4 Sockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Feb. 2014
This is a brilliant product, charges USB items as well as conventional plugged items. Long flex means it can go anywhere but the unit is small enough to be tucked away.

Periodic Table of Elements 16 S - Sulfur Symbol Mug
Periodic Table of Elements 16 S - Sulfur Symbol Mug
Offered by BWW Print Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 23 Feb. 2014
Purchased as a gift for a science teacher who had the initial S. Arrived quickly and came well packaged. The mug itself was perfect quality, thick china and the logo well printed holds a fair sized hot drink.

Dreamies Mix Cat Treats Salmon and Cheese 110g (Pack of 8)
Dreamies Mix Cat Treats Salmon and Cheese 110g (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 23 Feb. 2014
We have asked our human to write this review for Dreamies. We love the taste and fight over these treats. Our human has purchased many flavours and they are all very tasty. Would recommend for all our furry friends.

Dreamies Cat Treats Beef 60g (Pack of 8)
Dreamies Cat Treats Beef 60g (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars We love them, 23 Feb. 2014