Profile for Katy G > Reviews

The New Vegan: Great Recipes, No-Nonsense Advice & Simple Tips
The New Vegan: Great Recipes, No-Nonsense Advice & Simple Tips
by Áine Carlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for those new to veganism, 27 Mar. 2016
Sad to say I'm not very impressed with this book. Don't get me wrong it has some lovely recipes in and the layout and photographs are wonderful but this is not a no nonsense book. The recipes are not simple by any stretch of the imagination and contain items I have no chance of picking up in any supermarket here in the Midlands. This is not a good book for people starting out with vegan ism. The advice is great but I could find it anywhere online, I was really hoping for some just starting get out easy recipes containing items, such I could actually buy regularly at a supermarket. This isn't the case. If you have the time and the shop infrastructure to buy all the items require (and the money!!) Then this book is for you.

2pcs x Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting, tint Application Brush
2pcs x Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting, tint Application Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, soft brushes., 5 Oct. 2015
Lovely quality and really nice brushes generally. My only issue is they are very soft. I was hoping they would be of stiffer quality for what I needed them for but really nice none the less.

Bomb Cosmetics Queen of Lemon Tarts Tin Candle
Bomb Cosmetics Queen of Lemon Tarts Tin Candle
Offered by OccasionsDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but scent could be stronger., 5 Oct. 2015
Really impressed with this one. Smells lovely but only after burning for a while which is a bit disappointing. I'm wondering if it's because lemon isn't a very strong scent generally.

Still lovely though.

Universal 3 in1 Camera Lens Kit for Smart phones includes One Fish Eye Lens / One 2 in 1 Macro Lens and Wide Angle Lens / One Universal Clip / One Microfiber Carrying Bag / with Camkix? Retail Packaging - Compatible with iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola, Tablets, iPad, and Laptops (Black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the price., 5 Oct. 2015
Have been wanting to get back into photography recently and have been looking around for various cameras but all were out of my price range. Realising this, I had a look for accessories for my smart phone (Samsung Galaxy S6). These seemed to have the best reviews and for the price I decided to buy them to see what they were like.

I'm really impressed with these, they are excellent quality and feel really well made. Fit perfectly with my air cushion case too, which is great not having to remove it to use these (actually fit better with the case on!)
Can't wait to get out and snap with them.

My only issue is that these are not made for larger hands. I've got quite small ones and they're quite fiddly, especially the macro lens.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this T-shirt but my only gripe is that I ..., 28 Sept. 2015
I really like this T-shirt but my only gripe is that I wish I'd ordered a larger size. I ordered an XL which fits my size 20 frame well but I wish I'd ordered a larger size as I was wanting this to be quite baggy. It's still a really nice t-shirt but will have to decide what to wear it with instead of my original idea.
Material is really soft, and lettering is nicely printed.

New Look Curves Women's Jersey Cold Shoulder Swing Cut-Out Short Sleeve Dress, Black, Size 22

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, the material is lovely (mine wasn't see ..., 24 Sept. 2015
Beautiful dress, the material is lovely (mine wasn't see through like other reviews have noted). I'm 5'3" and it sits just above my knee.
Really well made.

Miss Lulu Women's Black Skull Handbag With Skull Scarf L1101S BK
Miss Lulu Women's Black Skull Handbag With Skull Scarf L1101S BK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 29 July 2015
Cannot fault this bag. It's wonderfully made, looks brilliant and has loads of space.
The carry handle is slightly smaller than I'd like, it won't go up onto my shoulder like other bags I've had but the shoulder strap that's included sorts out that.
The small stud skulls are a beautiful touch, I'm really impressed with it.

Fantastic Mr Fox [DVD] [2009]
Fantastic Mr Fox [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2015
Great movie. Absolutely adore it. A good watch for adults and children alike, one of Wes Andersons great movies.

Actovite Life 5HTP - High Strength Prenium 200mg Capsules - Top Quality Supplement - One Months Supply - Great Value Banded Pack - UK Manufactured with strict GMP Regulations - Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans

5.0 out of 5 stars Some change but nothing significant., 1 July 2015
I suffer with Anxiety and BPD and was advised to try these as my current main medication was not working. I can't say I've noticed any significant changes in my mood, but I have noticed I'm sleeping a lot better, thus giving me more energy. And also noticed my concentration has improved and I don't feel as edgy all the time.

On the weight loss side, I've read a lot of people take these to aid weight loss, I haven't noticed any change in my appetite so personally would not recommend these for weight loss aid. But everyone's different.

B+ for anxiety and additional mental health problems
D for weight loss aid.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 13, 2015 4:52 PM BST

RDX Amara Leather Women's Weight Lifting Gym Gloves Crossfit Training Bodybuilding Fitness Exercise
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but small sizing, 1 July 2015
Brilliant quality gloves, well padded for lifting with good grip. I have quite small hands (have bought childs cycling gloves in the past) and from the reviews these sounded small so bought a medium. They fit well for me.

I'd say 99% of adults buying these really should buy the larger size as medium is snug even for my little hands.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4