Profile for Rookie Reviews > Reviews

Dvd ~ Jacob Zachar
Offered by The Happy Zombie
Price: 4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Greek: Chapter One [DVD] (DVD)
I've always been a fan of movies/TV that looks at American College life such as American Pie etc. and this didn't disappoint!
* * WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE NEXT 5 SERIES' * *

iTunes store. I looked around many stores, and all only stocked Region 1 copies. iTunes was the only place not to do so, slightly pricier, but definitely worth it.

Velox Road Handlebar End Plugs - Chrome Plastic (Pair), & The Little Bike Shop Bookmark

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to ask for anything more..., 6 April 2013
My cap went missing after my bike went in for repair. Rather than spending hours looking for it at the shop and explaining it's mine, I found these for just a few pound. They arrived in just over a day, and slid right into my aero bars. Quick and easy, perfect.

Suits - Season 2 [DVD] [2012]
Suits - Season 2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Patrick J Adams
Price: 14.27

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd give it 10..., 7 Mar 2013
Simply brilliant. Following on from Season 1, where the characters were introduced to the viewers, Season 2 has enabled the development of individuals and relationships. Like season 1 it remains slick and cool, leaving you gripped and grinning from the very first minute... always leaving me feeling... I should have become a lawyer.

Parrot Zik by Philippe Starck Wireless Headphones - Black/Silver
Parrot Zik by Philippe Starck Wireless Headphones - Black/Silver
Price: 196.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A cut above the rest, 13 Nov 2012
I purchased these lil' beauts when in Dubai from a HMV store (therefore this review is not of the seller). The HMV employee was plugging these when I went with the intention of buying a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre (surprise surprise). I stated how I was looking for a pair of noise cancelling headphones with no particular music genre in mind, and the gentlemen pointed me in this direction.
Boy these didn't disappoint. The base is truly amazing with the noise cancellation very impressive. In terms of the Bluetooth function, I was dubious as to whether I wanted to head down this route with the thought of me losing connection throughout songs probably the most annoying thing I could think of. However, through months of continuous usage, this hasn't happened once! Yipee. And JUST IN CASE, they do supply a cord if you do prefer.
Once you've connected the headset to your phone (iPhone in my case) it advises you to download the free APP which allows you to determine the way you want the headphones to function i.e turning the noise cancellation on/off. The APP also notifies when a free update is required (VERY QUICK).
If all that wasn't enough, you then have the touch function. Stroking your finger in an upwards motion on the right side of the headset causes the music to increase in volume, and obviously the opposite will turn it down. Swiping forward, skips to the next song, and the reverse will play the previous. When you place the headphones around your neck, the music will automatically pause.
The headphones also enable you to use while talking on the phone with the touch functions applying to answer or ignore a call with the built in mic being fantastic.
ALSO... .in terms of looks, sleek, mature, with the black matt finish robust and cosmetically nice.

Worth the money, and I hope you enjoy them as much as my self. Thank you for your time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2012 9:27 AM GMT

The Phoenix Rising (The Phoenix Conspiracy Series Book 2)
The Phoenix Rising (The Phoenix Conspiracy Series Book 2)
Price: 4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a first for everything., 29 Oct 2012
The Phoenix Conspiracy Series was my first Science Fiction read... and I loved it. Like many, I downloaded the first of the series for free on my kindle and found myself eagerly awaiting the next book to follow. The book is full of many sub-plots and in depth characters that engage you without losing and confusing you on the way (harder said than done). I found the first instalment of The Phoenix Conspiracy Series awesome, and I'm sure you'll find, just like myself, it's not a let down. Enjoy :)

Souvenir SHOT GLASS Queens Diamond Jubilee 2012
Souvenir SHOT GLASS Queens Diamond Jubilee 2012
Offered by Gifts4presents
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed..., 29 Oct 2012
From someone who collects shot glasses, this is pretty much perfect. For the price paid I couldn't complain. Arrived quick and safe, with no visible damage to the decal. I looked around (even when I was in London) for the Diamond Jubilee shot glass, and this was/is the best option.

Shimano Men's R076 Cycling Shoe
Shimano Men's R076 Cycling Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Feb 2012
I use these shoes along with the Shimano SPD pedals - Shimano PD-R540
]These shoes are fantastic in terms of working smoothly with the SPD's, both the clip in/out faze are perfect for beginners and intermediates. The shoe itself is very comfortable with the long journeys I've used them on causing no rubbing or discomfort whatsoever. For a reasonably priced SPD/cycling shoe, these are perfect.

Kate Beckinsale Photo (25cm x 20cm)
Kate Beckinsale Photo (25cm x 20cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jan 2012
Purchased this to hang in my gym and It's everything the picture says to be honest. Can't fault the picture quality and the packaging is perfectly sufficient to keep to safe. Just be sure to realise the size of the picture when purchasing, granted it says in the description, but it's easy to forget how small 25cm x 20cm actually is.

Nivea For Men Q10 Revitalising Cream - 50 ml
Nivea For Men Q10 Revitalising Cream - 50 ml
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 30 Aug 2011
I've tried several moisturising products, however I found ALL of them to either give me spots, or leave my face feeling greasy. This product however leaves me forgetting I even put it on, leaving my skin feeling fully moisturised. And for those with sensitive skin like myself, I've had NO trouble with spots or any other reaction.

52 Great Poker Tips: At Home, at Tournament and Online
52 Great Poker Tips: At Home, at Tournament and Online
by Lou Krieger
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have clear and concise book, 26 Aug 2011
The books simple and coherent layout makes it a must-have item for any poker player, whether they be experienced or not. The book simply has a page or two for each poker tip, from 1-52. The book handles live and on-line playing, discussing odds, reads, betting patterns and anything else that is necessary for any poker player. A must have 'clear and concise book'.

Page: 1 | 2