Profile for Alexei Onatski > Reviews

Content by Alexei Onatski

Alexei Onatski

The Golden Bough: A Study in Magic and Religion (Oxford World's Classics)
The Golden Bough: A Study in Magic and Religion (Oxford World's Classics)
by Sir James George Frazer

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 14 Feb 2014
This is an exciting reading. It helps to understand who we are. I would prefer to have the book in hard cover.

Kilrock Big K Multi-Purpose Descaler 400ml
Kilrock Big K Multi-Purpose Descaler 400ml
Offered by Supermodel Hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Jan 2014
I had a toilet stain/limescale that I could not get rid off. I tried so many different things, everything that was suggested on the internet! But nothing worked. And after I got kilrock it made everything just disappear!!! I confess that I had to go through 2 applications of it for 2 night in a row (thats how bad this stain was) but now I have sparkling toilet and I even did not need to scrub it - Kilrock worked like magic and get rid of everything!

Quality Badminton Set 4 players
Quality Badminton Set 4 players

1.0 out of 5 stars The quality of this set is terrible, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Quality Badminton Set 4 players
When we opened the set, right away the tape that covers the handles peeled off. So, to be able to play we had to tear the tape away and hold the wooden handles which were rough. I am surprised that it did not give us splinters. After about 15 minutes of playing 2 rackets became bendable - if you swish it strongly - you get the bended racket! The price for the whole set was pretty cheap, but I thought that "quality badminton set" suppose to last more then one game!!!! Do not buy it - spend more money and buy something that you can see first!!!

Boomwhackers-Rhythm-Party / African Rhythm Party 1
Boomwhackers-Rhythm-Party / African Rhythm Party 1

2.0 out of 5 stars it is in german, 1 Oct 2011
The book is OK, but it contain the parts for boomwhacker's orchestra with German directions and explanations. I will probably be able to use the parts, but I wish I knew that the book is written in German before I bought it.

Amethyst iPig iPod Speaker Dock - Yellow
Amethyst iPig iPod Speaker Dock - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers, 21 Jan 2011
I purchased these speakers for my 11 year old daughter and she is thrilled with it! It is easy to use and has great sound quality. I am surprised about the sound quality myself - i did not expect it to be that good considering the size of the speakers.
I also look really good - funky and bright - just what any teenager would like!