Profile for Lynne Johnson > Reviews

Content by Lynne Johnson

Lynne Johnson "LMGJohnson" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Ancillary Mercy (Imperial Radch)
Ancillary Mercy (Imperial Radch)

4.0 out of 5 stars She or he?, 8 April 2016
Another book in the Ancillary series in the bag. Goodbye my friends until the next time. That is if there I one.

Ancillary Sword (Imperial Radch Book 2)
Ancillary Sword (Imperial Radch Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 22 Mar. 2016
I would like to be a ship but not if people have to be ancillaries for me to be one. I like the idea of having more than one body. But too much human sacrifice. Imaginative, brilliantly written.

Barry M Cosmetics Brow Pen Dark Brown
Barry M Cosmetics Brow Pen Dark Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars The one! Lasts a long time, stays on, easy to apply, does not dry out, 12 Jun. 2014
I was looking into eyebrow tattoo, too expensive and then henna eyebrow tattoo, too messy. Then remembered a I bought a lip pen a few years back to stain the lips and wondered if there was a pen for eyebrows . . . yes! My first pen I tried the very popular Stargazer Permanent Eyebrow Pen - Brown 02 and it was ok but not a very good applicator but would buy it again if couldn't find anything else. So before I purchased it again I tried Barry M Cosmetics Brow Pen Dark Brown. Great! I bought my first on 3 March 2014 and it is still going strong. It's 'the one' so I purchased a spare today. It lasts most of the day, covers well, easy to apply and does not dry out before I have completed applying to both eyebrows.

Moom Certified Organic Hair Remover with tea Tree Refill Jar 12 oz
Moom Certified Organic Hair Remover with tea Tree Refill Jar 12 oz
Offered by santa's helpers

5.0 out of 5 stars The best hair remover, 27 May 2014
I have used many hair removers over the course of my life and this in without doubt the best one on the market today. Body Shop used to do one that they have discontinued. It has taken me a while but I have finally have found one to replace it that is even better.

The Martian
The Martian

5.0 out of 5 stars I miss my Martian, 27 May 2014
This review is from: The Martian (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put it down and now that it is finished I miss my Martian. A brilliant book written mostly from the point of view of a stranded US astronaut on Mars. Tragic, funny, and thrilling.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST EVER!!, 23 Jan. 2014
If you have a cat box you need to buy this litter!!! Bio degradable, absorbent, hardly smells at all and lasts a long time.

Stargazer Semi-Permanent Eye Brow Pen Number 2
Stargazer Semi-Permanent Eye Brow Pen Number 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Alternative to tattoo, 23 Jan. 2014
Pretty good eye brow pen. I looked into a tattoo but it is too expensive. The pen is not quite perfect. I think the nip should be more like a point instead of a wedge. It stays on all day instead of a pencil which is gone before lunch and needs reapplying.

CHEMICO PINK STUFF 500ML PK12
CHEMICO PINK STUFF 500ML PK12
Offered by deals-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Rocks!!, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: CHEMICO PINK STUFF 500ML PK12
This pink stuff is fantastic. My husband especially loves it as he is the one that is so hard on our pans. When he is the rule is that he has to clean them up. I have now bought a case. Only problem is we keep telling everyone how great it is and give pots of them away.

Mary Poppins - the Complete Collection
Mary Poppins - the Complete Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the movie!, 23 Jan. 2014
Although I loved the movie as a child I never read the book. When I say Saving Mr Banks recently with my husband, he informed me that the story was untrue and that P. L. Travers never liked the Disney movie. Appalled I decided to finally read the book. It is more than what I expected. I still love the Disney movie but the book has all the many stories packed in one book. Most chapters are small and self contained enough for a bedtime story. Wish I had known when my son was a little boy. Well now it is in my Kindle and I can pull it out for the grandchildren.

The Child (The Red Light and Shadow)
The Child (The Red Light and Shadow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping right to the end., 8 Dec. 2013
Proper scifi futuristic story. Scary monster hiding in the cupboard. Packed with twists and turns and gripping right to the end.

Page: 1 | 2