Profile for kim parker > Reviews

Allibert 17192156 Daytona Lounger
Allibert 17192156 Daytona Lounger
Price: 122.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, love this range, 5 May 2014
Bought this to match my sofa set from the same range. The sofa set is brown, this is a very dark grey with a large heavy beige cushion. They go well together and this was really easy to assemble and is very comfy, had a sneaky nap in the sun already. Delivery was exceptional, 56 hours after the order was placed, price wise this was cheaper than any other seller I have found. Well done Amazon!

Ghost in the Machine (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)
Ghost in the Machine (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 April 2014
I'm so glad I bought a Kindle, have discovered some of the best authors ever! Ed James, I don't think you realise what a good author you are. This should be your full time career, not IT...

Contamination Boxed Set (Books 0-3 in the series)
Contamination Boxed Set (Books 0-3 in the series)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 26 Jan 2014
Loved this box set, struggled to put it down, even took my Kindle to work so I could read during my lunch break...ended up late back to my desk twice! Great story, believable characters, fast paced, lots of action. What more could any self-respecting zombie fan ask for?

Doctor Who Vending Figures
Doctor Who Vending Figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Vending Figures (Toy)
I bought these as cheap 'toys' to brighten up my work desk - only problem is, every time I come back from leave they've been 're-arranged' or hidden by my colleagues!

Valley Of Death, Zombie Trailer Park (KECK Book 1)
Valley Of Death, Zombie Trailer Park (KECK Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good fun!, 1 Jun 2013
Struggled to put this down, fast paced, humorous, great characters, loved it. I've never been to the US, let alone a trailer park, but I really felt like I was there. I can't wait to read another one...

Soul Mate (Book One)
Soul Mate (Book One)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 April 2013
Couldn't put this down, a really original book that is so well written you feel like you're there with Tom.