Profile for Katspurl > Reviews

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Complete Series Collection [DVD]
Puella Magi Madoka Magica Complete Series Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aoi Y ki

5.0 out of 5 stars Tale of magic, 4 Jun 2013
A brilliant story that I (for me in my limited viewing of Anime) have not come across and discovered a short but much loved characters and bonds that transcend time and leave the viewer unsure of how to digest such a tale of tragic magic.
I love the characters although I could have done with more background and filling out for them all to really make the story punch-y but was enjoyable and worth a watch. Just have tissues on hand if your a sop like me.

Angel Beats Complete Series Collection [DVD]
Angel Beats Complete Series Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harumi Sakurai

5.0 out of 5 stars A different way to look, 4 Jun 2013
I love Lucky Star, MHS and K-On! So I kinda knew I would love this. Was more tragic and funny than I expected weaving a well known tale of the afterlife but beautifully done and still leaving the viewer hopeful after its all ended.

Blog, Inc.
Blog, Inc.
by Joy Deangdeelert Cho

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful blogging hand, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Blog, Inc. (Paperback)
Brilliant, Insightful and helpful for those who (like me) are starting out in the world of blogging and need help in how to make our selves stand out amongst everyone else.

Nintendo Power Adapter (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Power Adapter (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra cost, 4 Jun 2013
Annoying the 3DS XL's editions do not come with it, but it does what it says on the plastic casing.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS)
Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spooky goings on, 4 Jun 2013
Having not played the first one on the Game Cube, I can honestly say I really enjoyed it and the stepping stone way it introduced me in how to play and what to expect. Once I got the hang of it I wizzed through the game quite quickly but was challenged enough to rage quit a few times during the play.

I like his nervous singing to the sound track and how refreshing it is to have no Mario to steal the lime light for the emotive character that is Luigi. Enjoyable and well worth playing along with the awesome 4 player mode that adds extra reason to come back to the game over and over and can be played by those with 3DS and only one owner of the game.

The 20/20 Experience
The 20/20 Experience
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Justin, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: The 20/20 Experience (Audio CD)
Justin is brilliant and I love the fact his albums are a progression of his music and his music tastes as he grows as a person. This album is unique from most music I've heard and if you are new to Justin Timberlake then this is a good place to start and go back . If you are along term fan like me then he's just got better and introduced me to a whole new sound.

Assecure Crystal Clear Hard Case Cover Shell for Nintendo 3DS XL LL Protective Armour
Offered by ZedLabz-outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear, 4 Jun 2013
Perfect and hard wearing. Shows off my Pikachu 3DS without the fear of damage and scratches. Will recommend to anyone who's got a fancy designed DS and wants to keep it in great nick.

Didn't It Rain (Special Edition Bookpack)
Didn't It Rain (Special Edition Bookpack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugh Laurie, 4 Jun 2013
What more can be said, he's awesome and this album is also amazingly good. However, he does not sign as much on this record, though this does not detract from how good the song choices are and the book is very well put together and interesting to read.

Sunshine Yellow Airform Carry Case & Strap for Nintendo DSi XL & 3DS XL
Sunshine Yellow Airform Carry Case & Strap for Nintendo DSi XL & 3DS XL
Offered by GamersGear_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellow is not mellow, 4 Jun 2013
I got this got my Pikachu 3DS and love it. The only addition I would suggest to improve it would be to include straps to hold the DS in when you open it. I've sown my own elastic ones in.

Other than that, does the job and holds all my games and AR cards perfectly.

K-On! Complete Series Collection [DVD]
K-On! Complete Series Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aki Toyosaki

5.0 out of 5 stars Light hearted, 4 Jun 2013
A lovely story of friendship and the bond music and cake can give 4 (eventually 5) strangers of various backgrounds and ages. If you love Lucky Star you'll love this.

Page: 1 | 2