Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Film Journalist" (London)

Feedback
Feedback
Offered by Mattpuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Beat at its very best!, 22 Aug 2000
This review is from: Feedback (Audio CD)
I had only heard a couple of tracks by the Dirty Beatniks before buying this CD, I enjoyed them so much that I thought that I would take the chance and buy this relatively underground album. The gamble paid of and I found myself in possesion of one of the most remarkable CD's in my collection, it is practically fused into my stereo. This is one of the greatest big beat masterpieces ever made.

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits
Offered by Factory Shop Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest albums of all time, 13 Aug 2000
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
What artist could me more deserving of a greatest hits album? This album is brilliant, the only reason not to buy it would be if you already have her other five albums or if you don't like her. Well I like it and I bought it. I think that its smashing!

Mannequin
Mannequin

4.0 out of 5 stars Its alright, I suppose., 13 Aug 2000
This review is from: Mannequin (VHS Tape)
Although this film contains many of the essential ingredients needed for a succesfull 80's film it does not have the heart required. If you have aninkling for a piece of 80's memorobilia please buy Footloose or Dirty Dancing, you'll thank me. This is still however a good film if you already have the afore mentioned titles.

Knowing Me, Knowing You...: With Alan Partridge (Canned Laughter)
Knowing Me, Knowing You...: With Alan Partridge (Canned Laughter)
by Steve Coogan
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars This was where it all began., 31 July 2000
These audio cassetes cover the radio shows that began the Alan Partridge saga.They are a must for any fan of the TV series or any fan of radio comedy in general.Alan Partridge is one of those rare shows that have become landmarks in the world of comedy,much like Fawlty towers and Blackadder its originality makes unaible to be ignored.Pure genius!

Goldfinger [VHS]
Goldfinger [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Perfection!, 31 July 2000
This review is from: Goldfinger [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This Bond film is by far and away the most perfect out of all 19.It has everything in the right amounts and Sean is at his best.For the first time Bond uses humour and seems to have found an enemy with both the wit and sophistication that matches his own.If you see any Bond film make sure that it is this one!

Stella Street: The Complete First Series [VHS]
Stella Street: The Complete First Series [VHS]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars You really do have to see this!, 31 July 2000
This has to be one of the most original ideas for a telivision programme in the last 20 years.As soon as I saw the first episode I was hooked and you will be too.If you havent seen Stella Street watch it and If you have I'll presume that you already love it as much as I do.You'll be attempting to do the impressions for many years to come!