Profile for Jboy > Reviews

Jboy

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360)  [Online Game Code]
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars On line with friends, 8 Jan 2014
Bought for my grandson, who loved the present. He is constantly in touch with friends for gaming or just chatting.

Ice-Watch Unisex Quartz Watch with Purple Dial Analogue Display and White Silicone Strap SI.WV.U.S.12
Offered by Nigel O'Hara

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Ice watch, 8 Jan 2014
Just what my granddaughter ordered! Her older sister had a white Ice watch 3 years ago: it seems this item is still the fashion to have.

Philips Dual Precision HQ8/50 Replacement Shaving Heads
Philips Dual Precision HQ8/50 Replacement Shaving Heads
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement shaver heads., 16 Mar 2012
Great! Has restored my razor to "new" condition. Very easy to fit. Well worth the money ..... effectively a new razor at a fraction of the cost.

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Users, PC)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Users, PC)
Offered by All-4-Less

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2010, 6 Feb 2012
I had a copy of MS Office 2007, but following a disaster on my Laptop I had to purchase a new copy for my new laptop. This 2010 edition has some very user friendly additions which I find very easy to use.

Beautiful Aquarium, The [DVD] [2003] [NTSC]
Beautiful Aquarium, The [DVD] [2003] [NTSC]

4.0 out of 5 stars Aquarium DVD, 6 Feb 2012
I already had a copy of this disc, and bought this copy for a friend. It is very soothing and restful.

Bulk Packed Original Epson Claria T0807 - Set of 6 T0801 T0802 T0803 T0804 T0805 T0806 Black Cyan Magenta Yellow Light Magenta Light Cyan Ink Cartridges
Offered by Inkjet World

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson cartridges, 4 Jun 2011
This is a great way to get good value. No fancy packaging, just an honest product at an excellent price with speedy serice. I have used this before, and no doubt will again.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade Family Pack for XP or Vista users, 3 User Licence (PC DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Vista to Windows 7 upgrade, 31 Jan 2011
I purchased yhis item to upgrade my laptop (Vista) and Desktop (XP) to Windows 7. I have 3 attempts to upgrade the Vista, but it fails each time. I have tried the suggestions posted by other users, and downloaded the Microsoft 'Fix It' prog but to date no success.I think it is probably me, but rather a lot of people have written in similar vein.

As Easy As Pi: Stuff about numbers that isn't (just) maths
As Easy As Pi: Stuff about numbers that isn't (just) maths
by Jamie Buchan

4.0 out of 5 stars Maths aid, 19 Oct 2010
This book has been purchased to assist my grandchildren with their schoolwork and homework. Time will tell!

Write Every Time (Or Is That 'Right'?): Cool Ways to Improve Your English
Write Every Time (Or Is That 'Right'?): Cool Ways to Improve Your English
by Lottie Stride

4.0 out of 5 stars Grammar aid, 19 Oct 2010
First impression is that this book will be a great aid to my grandchildren at school and to assist them with their homework.