Profile for Demitee > Reviews

Prison Break - Complete Season 1-4 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Prison Break - Complete Season 1-4 (New Packaging) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wentworth Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Best TV show in the world!, 20 July 2014
This has got to be the best TV show I have ever watched everything about it was amazing and exciting from the storyline to the prison plot, this show has amazing actors like wentworth miller and Dominic percell who deserved an oscar for their performance. The person behind this show is truly gifted the way these inmates break out of the prison it is so smart and clever and each episode keeps you hooked you just want to see what is going to happen next this makes you want to keep watching plus each episode ends with an amazing cliffhanger. The show basically starts out with Michael schofield played by wentworth miller who gets himself put in jail to break out his brother Lincoln burrows played by Dominic Purcell who is an innocent man and who had been put on death row for a crime he did not commit which was killing the Vice Presidents brother but along the way they make new friends in the prison and some enimies like the baddie t-bag who you love to hate, when they do escape they are on the run for quite some time and the whole season it just fantastic there is not one dull season out of the 4 and I wish they had made more because now that's I've watched it all I don't know what do do next the ending was amazing and lived up to expectations plus it did not let the series down, I cannot recommend this highly enough anyone who loves a good drama watch this you will not regret it it's FAB!!!

Avril Lavigne
Avril Lavigne

5.0 out of 5 stars This album is fantastic!, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Avril Lavigne (Audio CD)
This album is amazing I love it, every song is beautiful especially "hush hush" and "hello heartache". She's such a gifted songwriter I loved her collaborations with chad and marylin Manson they were superb! I would recommend this album to anybody who is a fan of avrils or even if you are not then I would still listen to it you will not be disappointed with the songs I bought this as soon as it came out and it was worth every penny, I was not disappointed in any way as all of her albums have been amazing a true avril fan will really enjoy this I also really admire the change this album brings as most of the songs sound a lot different to her previous stuff but I love the change. Buy this album it's so good!