Profile for Stevie-eve > Reviews

Content by Stevie-eve

Stevie-eve

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Head Case Designs Pug Wonder Dogs Hard Back Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE!, 1 July 2013
Cute! But then my phone broke - no relation to the case - so now don't have a phone that this fits but still worth the money for the cuteness!!

Water For Elephants [DVD]
Water For Elephants [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Pattinson

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GREAT FILM, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Water For Elephants [DVD] (DVD)
Wonderful film and the DVD got to me in really good time! Watched it that night :) Definitely worth the money!

TeckNet® NEW Kindle 4 Premium Folio Case / Cover + Clip-On LED Reading Lamp & Kindle Rear Protector for NEW Amazon Kindle 4 / 6 inch / 2011 generation / Book Style - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT!, 16 April 2013
She loved it! Was very useful and still uses it every day! Thanks a million for getting it to me in time

Over 100 Sizzling Sex Positions
Over 100 Sizzling Sex Positions
by Lisa Sussman

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining., 16 April 2013
Gave us a giggle! :) Gonna be some fun nights ahead of us :) Thanks for great service! Thanks again

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 16 April 2013
Brilliant! She got it printed on as well and it worked brilliantly! Thanks a million for getting it to me in time!

12 Pack Yellow Easter Chicks Medium Size
12 Pack Yellow Easter Chicks Medium Size
Offered by abjdirectgoods

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE, 16 April 2013
Very cute and very useful! Only ended up using 2 out of the 12 but this is purely because I thought I would use more haha. Brilliantly simple and very versatile.

3 IN 1 Silicone Icing Mould Moulding Cake Cupcake Toppers Flower Rose Sugar Paste Sugarpaste Decoration
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 27 Feb 2013
Creates such a cute little rose! Have only used it once but I will definitely be using it again! Thanks!

Air Force - Stealth Bomber F117 building bricks by Sluban
Air Force - Stealth Bomber F117 building bricks by Sluban

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!, 27 Feb 2013
Brilliant! Was complete in 15 minutes but kept him entertained! Thanks a million for getting it to me in time!

Instant Snow in a Can - Realistic Looking Fake Snow
Instant Snow in a Can - Realistic Looking Fake Snow
Offered by Otherland

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake Snow?, 15 Feb 2012
This was a stocking present so to give one star is a little harsh but I do feel that I am very disappointed! We followed all the instructions and tips and all this product did was go like wallpaper paste - not impressive! I have played and used fake snow before and this is not how it should go! For the price it was I am not entirely surprised however, because of its price I am not too bothered about it failing to do what it said on the tin. Thanks for your service you did deliver promptly and you did sucessfully provide me with a stocking filler!

Personalised Engraved Cufflinks. Can be engraved with up to 5 initials. Ideal wedding, anniversary or birthday gift. Please email with engraving instructions.
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars GENIUS, 15 Feb 2012
THANK YOU!!! My uncle works in a 5* hotel in London and he wears them at least once a week - if he wears them they must be perfect!! Your communication with me was excellent, you helped me successfully with my problems ordering them and it was sent prompting! He loves them and I am a very happy customer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3