Profile for Jamesy > Reviews

Maglite ST3D016 3D Cell LED Torch - Black
Offered by Limestone
Price: 24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Maglite ST3D016 3D Cell LED Torch - Black, 24 Dec 2013
I had the previous version of this (non-LED) and the bulb eventually went in it. Due to trouble replacing it I decided to go for the LED version and I was not disappointed. Top quality product again from Maglite.

Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012]
Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012]
Offered by Side Two
Price: 9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Now That's What I Call Christmas [2012], 24 Dec 2013
I have had numerous albums however this is by far the Best Christmas album I have purchased yet. Highly recommended.

Atacama Atabites SMD Z7.5HD Stand Filler 7.5KG Box
Atacama Atabites SMD Z7.5HD Stand Filler 7.5KG Box
Offered by divineaudio
Price: 26.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Atacama Atabites SMD Z7.5HD Stand Filler 7.5KG Box, 27 April 2013
Bought the atacama atabites to fill my recently purchased atacama speaker stands. These add that extra bit of stability to ensure your prized speakers are not that easily knocked over.

QED Qunex Screwloc 4mm Banana Plugs (2 Pairs)
QED Qunex Screwloc 4mm Banana Plugs (2 Pairs)

5.0 out of 5 stars QED Qunex Screwloc 4mm Banana Plugs, 27 April 2013
These plugs make disconnecting and reconnecting speakers much easier however the real bonus is in the extra sound quality. Would highly recommend and buy again if needed.

Atacama Nexus 5i Speaker Stands Pair 500mm Black
Atacama Nexus 5i Speaker Stands Pair 500mm Black
Offered by divineaudio
Price: 72.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Atacama speakers, 27 April 2013
Great set of speakers. Filled them with atacama atabites for that extra bit of stability. Would highly recommend if you are in the market for a set of stands.

Park Tool Big Blue Bike Repair Book - 2nd Edition -
Park Tool Big Blue Bike Repair Book - 2nd Edition -

5.0 out of 5 stars Park Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair Volume 2, 4 Nov 2011
I have cycled for a number of years but have always taken my bike to someone else for repair and maintenance. Recently I have taken an interest in replacing and repairing parts on my bikes myself. As such I have no previous experience and have found this book invaluable. This book gives excellent step by step instructions with plenty of images also for reference. If you are in the same position as myself and are currently thinking on purchasing a book you will not be disappointed with this.

Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Dish, Cerise
Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Dish, Cerise
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Dish, 28 Feb 2011
I have used this item now for nearly 2 months. As with all Le Creuset items this is an excellent product, well made and well finished. The "lift-off" lid makes accessing the butter much easier than the alternative tub designed products out there. I would recommend this product to friends.

SanDisk SDMSG-002G-B46 2GB Pro Duo Gaming Memory Stick
SanDisk SDMSG-002G-B46 2GB Pro Duo Gaming Memory Stick
Offered by Flashmemo-Uk
Price: 8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 2GB Memory Stick Pro, 3 Nov 2010
Product arrived on time and was exactly as described. I would purchase again from this seller.

Bamix Deluxe Hand Held Food Processor, Silver, 160 Watt
Bamix Deluxe Hand Held Food Processor, Silver, 160 Watt
Price: 99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, 20 April 2009
I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. I have owned cheap hand held food processors in the past and they are not as efficient / durable as this Bamix. As soon as you remove the packaging you will notice the quality.

If you are in the market for a hand held food processor go ahead and purchase this item. You will not be disappointed.