Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Mr. A. Watkins > Reviews

Delivery Man [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vince Vaughn
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Film., 18 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Delivery Man [DVD] (DVD)
I have just sat down and watched this totally enjoyable film,enjoyable from beginning to end.Vince Vaughn is superb in the roll of a lovable train wreck of a man.He plays the part with a lot of feeling and realism. Watch.while Vince changes from a total looser into a man who finally accepts his responsibility in life, After,being a sperm donor responsible for fathering 553 children,he becomes a man a mission a mission to track down every one of his biological children, while at the same time discovers he his about to become a father again with the girl that he loves.This film has its funny moments,and towards the end reduced me to floods of tears, Vince I have become a big fan.( By the way I defy anyone not to shed tears in he last 20 mins of this wonderful film.)

Wynn's 1831039 76401 500ml Formula Gold Diesel
Wynn's 1831039 76401 500ml Formula Gold Diesel
Offered by FastcarDirect - 24 Hour Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product,great price., 25 July 2015
Item arrived back within date given. A1 seller that I can highly recommend,also a great price!

Lords Of London
Lords Of London

1.0 out of 5 stars totally boring absolute rubbish, 18 July 2015
This review is from: Lords Of London (DVD)
Being a big, Ray Winston fan I cannot believe that he would get involved in such a mega disaster film as this.Totally meaningless,totally boring absolute rubbish.I only stuck the full length of the film because Ray was in it,and thinking it had to get better,boy was I wrong,I agree with every one who said it was 90 mins of lost life.

Fisual S-Flex Mini 4m 3.5mm Jack Extension Cable
Fisual S-Flex Mini 4m 3.5mm Jack Extension Cable
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tangle free extension cable, 7 Mar. 2015
Excellent tangle free extension cable,produces a great quality sound,I'm very pleased with this purchase and can highly recommend this seller and product to anyone looking to buy this type of product.

The Lone Ranger
The Lone Ranger

5.0 out of 5 stars Film critics!!! [ what a waste of time ]., 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Lone Ranger (DVD)
Don't be taken in by the criticism of this film.We all have minds of our own. Although it died a bit of a death in the USA,I for one thoroughly enjoyed this film from start to finish.Johnny Depp was excellent as Tonto won me over straight away.This is a great action,fun film for all the family wonderfully filmed in some brilliant locations. Some said it was to long this is complete bull----, it was the quickest 140 mins ever.If you see it for sale buy it [ I will ] or if you are a member of Amazon prime order it,I'm sure you will enjoy,anyway you will have had the opportunity to make up you're own mind.

WRANGLER Texas Stretch Regular Fit Men's Jeans Stonewash W38INxL30IN
WRANGLER Texas Stretch Regular Fit Men's Jeans Stonewash W38INxL30IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my wranglers, 26 Aug. 2014
Perfect fitting jeans,I always choose wrangler jeans because they make a 30" inside leg unlike other brands that only make 29" and 31" which for me is either a touch to short or a touch to long these jeans are the perfect length.The jeans arrived back very quickly, well protected in a strong cardboard box. A! seller that I can highly recommend.

Tower Block
Tower Block

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the worst film ever........but., 24 April 2014
This review is from: Tower Block (DVD)
I almost fully agree with the review by Sam Kennell, I have seen worse films but not many. The start is quite promising with a chase through a high rise block and the start of the killings by the sniper but then it goes downhill fast. The story line I found to be absolutely ridiculous,the acting average to say the least. I was totally disappointed with this film,although the majority of the reviews seemed to like it. So much for film critics, I would reluctantly award this film two stars.

Morphy Richards Accents 48701 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Brushed Stainless Steel
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful cooker., 27 Mar. 2014
This is our first slow cooker,and we are more than pleased with it.All the meats we have cooked have turned out wonderful,the meat just falls of the bone.You can cook so many variations our favourite is to add mushrooms,onions and peas in with the meat.I can highly recommend this cooker to any future buyers.

Black Metal multi purpose Coal Shovel - Ideal for coal Gardening etc...
Black Metal multi purpose Coal Shovel - Ideal for coal Gardening etc...
Offered by Shop4allsorts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars great little shovel, 27 Mar. 2014
Ideal little shovel,perfect for filling our coal scuttles.Also perfect for clearing ashes from the bottom of our free standing anthracite boiler.perfectly strong enough for our needs.

Now That's What I Call Movies
Now That's What I Call Movies

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant value., 27 Mar. 2014
Great songs,great sound,sat down and enjoyed all songs sung by the original artists. I can highly recommend this disc to anyone that enjoys this type of music.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3