Profile for TIA > Reviews

Content by TIA

TIA

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Skullcandy S2PGHW-174 Smokin Buds 2 2015 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Audio Earbud Headphone - Black/Chrome

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrated user, 24 Mar. 2016
I found these to be very comfortable to wear and easy to use. You do have to press down hard on the controls to turn the device on/ off or to skip/ repeat tracks. That can be quite painful so I find myself using my phone to skip or repeat tracks..
Although I love these headphones, I found the low battery indicator very annoying. Once you get to 30% battery life, the device beeps every minute until you recharge. This is the first set of Bluetooth earbuds I have had to charge half way through my day at work.
Other than that... they are good value for money.

Update May 2016:
The Bluetooth keeps cutting out! One minute I'm enjoying my music, the next thing it stops and my phone no longer recognises the headset. It's so frustrating! I have to "forget the device" then pair again. Ridiculous! Skull Csndy, you really need to sort this issue!!

Boys Fancy Dress Costume Chinese Boy Large China Oriental
Boys Fancy Dress Costume Chinese Boy Large China Oriental
Offered by Popular Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased and so was my little one, 11 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Chinese Boy Costume (Toy)
These are really nice. The large size was just suitable for my 6 year old so it's a good thing I went for the large size. I am very happy with this purchase.

30 Red Satin Ribbon Floristry Pull Bows 30mm

Nike Tiempo Genio Leather Turf Trainer Black (Black/White 010) 6 UK
Nike Tiempo Genio Leather Turf Trainer Black (Black/White 010) 6 UK
Offered by mesto-lagerverkauf

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 11 Feb. 2016
These shoes are extremely small. I ordered a UK6 but what was delivered was more a UK3!
Very disappointed as I needed them for a sports tournament.

The Mentor
The Mentor

1.0 out of 5 stars Predictable and boring, 27 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Mentor (Kindle Edition)
I didn't really enjoy this book. I expected so much more but it fell short. I read it any way.

One Pink Line
One Pink Line

4.0 out of 5 stars Touching, 9 Oct. 2015
This review is from: One Pink Line (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was a really interesting book. I would definitely recommend this to anyone - just don't use the audio option as the readers voice is a little irritating.

ICE-Watch Forever Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Silicone Bracelet SI.WE.M.S.13

1.0 out of 5 stars Not unisex.!!, 5 Oct. 2015
This is not a unisex watch. The strap is too thin. It's for a girl - definitely. I had to return my order as it was meant for my son.

Ziploc Heavy Duty Freezer Quart 54 Bags 17.7cm x 19.5cm
Ziploc Heavy Duty Freezer Quart 54 Bags 17.7cm x 19.5cm
Offered by Euro Diamonds

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 5 Oct. 2015
I love this and will be buying again.

5 Cities Cabin Trolley Backpack Hand Luggage, 50 cm, 33.0 Liters, Plain Black
5 Cities Cabin Trolley Backpack Hand Luggage, 50 cm, 33.0 Liters, Plain Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 5 Oct. 2015
Poor quality.. Short handle... This bag cannot stand upright. I should have read the reviews before buying.
I do not recommend this item.

Nike Sports Water Bottle - Vivid Pink
Nike Sports Water Bottle - Vivid Pink
Offered by Wisdens Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bottle, 5 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Nike Sport Bidon (Sports)
Great bottle. Durable and easy to use. Love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5