Profile for M. Conroy > Reviews

Content by M. Conroy

M. Conroy "markconroy" (Wigan UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Denon RCD-M39DAB Micro Component CD Receiver System - Silver
Denon RCD-M39DAB Micro Component CD Receiver System - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Denon M39DAB., 21 Nov 2014
I've paired this Denon system up with a pair of Wharfedale 9.1 speakers and my music has taken on a new lease of life.Love the sound. I have ditched the soundbar on my TV and plugged the Denon in with an optical cable-vast improvement. One tiny gripe the T arial supplied was useless so I replaced it with a Philex Dab ariel (£10) and all in Hunky Dory.

Philex - 27741 -  Indoor DAB Aerial
Philex - 27741 - Indoor DAB Aerial
Offered by BestStuff UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Aerial for Denon., 20 Nov 2014
Ordered Wednesday evening received first thing Thursday morning, terrific.
Very happy with this aerial, got it because the one I got with with my Denon M39 system was useless. Solve the tuning instantly and now have crystal clear DAB & FM.

Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 Speakers (Pair) (Walnut)
Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 Speakers (Pair) (Walnut)
Offered by Superfi

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Speakers, 8 Nov 2014
I've never had decent amp and speakers before and I decided to treat my self with a Denon DM39DAB system and these Wharfedale speakers.What a terrific combination I've never heard music so pure and clear , I'm listening to my albums with a depth never realised before WOW. I've connected the Denon to the TV and the speakers sound better than my old sound bar.
Unbelievable sound for under £100 but I did splash out on decent speaker cable.

Kubik USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Card Reader for SD/SDHC Cards (Windows Vista, 2000, XP & Windows 7, Apple Mac)
Offered by ARC UK

Proxima Direct® 3 Port HDMI Switcher 3x1 Auto Switch 3-In 1-Out With 28AWG HDMI Cable (Pigtail Part)
Offered by Proxima Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars Switcher DIDN'T WORK., 7 Oct 2014
Didn't work for me.

Karrimor Ksb Brecon Low Weathertite Men's Trail Shoes
Karrimor Ksb Brecon Low Weathertite Men's Trail Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Oct 2014
I have wide feet and these boots fitted just perfect.
Just been hill walking in Greece and they were very comfortable.
My wife forgot to pack my ordinary shoe sso got away with these when going to tavernas in the evening.
Highly recommended.

Side Effects
Side Effects
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful , Don't watch., 12 Aug 2014
What a terrible waste of talent , no better than a low budget TV movie. Unbelievable plot , poor script and very depressing.
By far the worst film I've seen in many years and I'm annoyed that I didn't bail out in the first half hour, stuck it out to the end for no reward whatsoever.
It's BAD.

Ragged Glory
Ragged Glory

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeez this is so bloody good. Neil Young must be the most proficient yet ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Ragged Glory (Audio CD)
Absolutely magnificent, Jeez this is so bloody good. Neil Young must be the most proficient yet endearing guitarist ever.
Vocals full of passion and irony, sweet as ever. I can't believe I once prefered Neil solo/acoustic when albums like this one with Crazy Horse just take you to the zone.
Your collection is missing a masterpiece without this.

Flightradar24 Pro - Kindle Edition
Flightradar24 Pro - Kindle Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good But Needs Update, 6 Jun 2014
This is easly worth £1.91 and I paid with Amazon coins so for free really. Just a shame it hasn't got either 3D or Pilot's View, the Android mobile version is better and I look forward to this Kindle version being updated.

The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
by Alexander McCall Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in Comfort Valley, 3 Jun 2014
I really feel it's like returning home when I read a Ladies Detective novel. All my old friend are here Mdme Ramotswe, Mr JLB Matekoni, Mdme Makutsi, the apprentices et al.
Sheer unadulterated comfort reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4