Profile for Red.Diamond > Reviews

Red.Diamond "dibarnes5"

Miore 9ct Tri Colour Gold Small Hoop Earrings MA941E
Miore 9ct Tri Colour Gold Small Hoop Earrings MA941E

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissatisfied, 13 Jan. 2014
These earrings are tiny, very thin gold and do not weigh the 5grams specified, I would like very much like to contact the seller and return them! I am utterly disappointed. I should have known better!!

MoKo Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Case for Note 10.1 Inch 2014 Edition Tablet, RED (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
Offered by BSCstore EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Jan. 2014
I am disappointed with the quality of this product, even for the price.(£15.99) I had only had mine for a week and it is already torn. I would definitely hold out for a real leather one in future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2014 4:24 AM BST

Seola (1878)
Seola (1878)
by Mrs J. Gregory Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, 28 April 2012
This review is from: Seola (1878) (Hardcover)
I bought this book after reading Secrets of the Lost Races by Rene Noorbergen.
I would recommend both books to broaden the mind of any one, Bible student or evolutionist. As a work of fiction it just puts meat on the bones of the story of mankind's ancient history.
Happy reading.
Secrets of the Lost Races

A Star Is Born [VHS]
A Star Is Born [VHS]
VHS
Offered by pkeylock

5.0 out of 5 stars A Star is Born, 1 Jun. 2005
This review is from: A Star Is Born [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I haven't actually bought it yet. Having seen it at the pictures and on the telly I have been waiting for it to come out on DVD, in vain I fear....I am going to give in now and put my order in for a video from an Amazon seller...But I want to know from anyone, WHY has this not ever been re-released on DVD? It's such an excellent, excellent film, and the soundtrack, which i have had on CD for years is amazing!!! so if anyone can enlighten me as to Bab's reluctance to release a DVD please do. Thanks, Di
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2008 9:53 AM GMT