Profile for A.M. > Reviews

Content by A.M.

A.M. (Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
GADGEO iPhone 4 4S Slim Durable Flexible Protective TPU Case Cover - Soft Black Yellow Cool Designer Case - iPhone 4 4S Strong Indestructible Silicone Rubber Phone Case Includes Screen Protector Film
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 7 Sept. 2015
Great purchase, both the screen protector and case have a nice texture (quite distinct from each other - the case if more rubber like, whilst the screen protector is very soft. I bought the yellow colour one and I'd definitely recommend for anyone looking for an affordable yet good quality case.

Tombo P13e Pitch Pipe ( Chromatic )
Tombo P13e Pitch Pipe ( Chromatic )
Offered by Northern Music Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice clear sound, 23 April 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by the clear sound of this pitch pipe - it feels and sounds like a very good quality item. Would 100% recommend for both amateurs and professionals.

Tigi Bed Head Mega Whipped Marshmallow Hair Texturizer 105.5g
Tigi Bed Head Mega Whipped Marshmallow Hair Texturizer 105.5g

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hair texturizer - it dissapears into the hair!, 1 Jun. 2014
I use this on a daily basis to tame away flyaways and also when brushing through my hair. It doesn't leave any white residue on the hair and it doesn't make your hair feel crip at all, it simply dissapears into the hair. I apply a pea size amount and rub it into the palms of my hands to warm it up first and then apply mainly to the ends of my hair.
It works really well and it smells really nice too!

SOTO Aroma Diffuser - White with Colour Changing Mood Light - Ultrasonic, Aromatherapy, Ioniser
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Aromatherapy at home, 1 Jun. 2014
I've been wanting to purchase an arome diffuser for a long time and finally decided to go with Soto Arome Diffuser after reading the good reviews that it had. I have to say that I am very pleased with it! It works very well, and it realises a light scent (heavy scents give me headaches), it's very quiet, doesn't heat up and it has very cute light variations. I put this on at night with some lavender essencial oil from Neals Yard and it works wonders!

Illustration School: Let's Draw Plants and Small Creatures
Illustration School: Let's Draw Plants and Small Creatures
by Sachiko Umoto

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 19 Jun. 2013
If you love Japanese illustration, you'll certainly love this. It's very clean and neat, even though it's an illustration book. The paper is also very book (both cover and inside) and the content its absolutely adorable.

Oh! My God! I Miss You (Collectable Postcards)
Oh! My God! I Miss You (Collectable Postcards)
by Yoshitomo Nara
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set of postcards, 19 Jun. 2013
If you love Yoshitomo Nara as much as I do, I'm very sure you'll like this. I've put some of the postcards on my walls and other gave it to friends.

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail DOUBLE HANGING RAIL 6ft Long x 6ft 6" High with a height adjustable middle rail
Offered by The Shopfitting Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 19 Jun. 2013
This is a very sturdy rail which is perfect if you need to hang a lot of clothes. The wheels make it easy to transport it to different places in your room or house. Very easy to assemble as well.

Neal's Yard Remedies Healing Foods
Neal's Yard Remedies Healing Foods
by Susannah Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book about nutrition, 19 Jun. 2013
This is a really good book if you would like to get an overall knowledge of a wide variety of foods that we eat on a daily basis. It also includes a few recipes, recommended for different types of nutrient necessities. Really recommend if you would like an easy reading about health and nutrition.

The Urban Kitchen Gardener: Growing & Cooking in the City
The Urban Kitchen Gardener: Growing & Cooking in the City
by Tom Moggach

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 19 Jun. 2013
I've been wanting to grow my own hears and little vegetables in my backyard for a while, hence why I bought this book. This will help you know how much water, soil and sun a specific plant needs, which I find very helpful. It also has a few interesting and healthy recipes so I would really recommend if you're interested in this topic. The overall layout and illustrations make the book interesting and pleasant to read.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable tablet, 19 Jun. 2013
Wacom is definitely my number one brand when it comes to Graphics Tablets. I have a A3 size one but I bought this one so that I could take it around with me to college and work. It's very slim and light, therefore very portable. Doesn't have as many functions as an Intuos but sometimes simple is better, specially if you buy this to travel with. It's a great little piece of equipment and an essential for me as a graphic designer.

Page: 1 | 2