Profile for A.M. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tigi Bed Head Mega Whipped Marshmallow Hair Texturizer 105.5g
Tigi Bed Head Mega Whipped Marshmallow Hair Texturizer 105.5g
Price: 12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hair texturizer - it dissapears into the hair!, 1 Jun 2014
I use this on a daily basis to tame away flyaways and also when brushing through my hair. It doesn't leave any white residue on the hair and it doesn't make your hair feel crip at all, it simply dissapears into the hair. I apply a pea size amount and rub it into the palms of my hands to warm it up first and then apply mainly to the ends of my hair.
It works really well and it smells really nice too!

SOTO Aroma Diffuser - White with Colour Changing Mood Light - Ultrasonic, Aromatherapy, Ioniser
Offered by WOWOOO
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Aromatherapy at home, 1 Jun 2014
I've been wanting to purchase an arome diffuser for a long time and finally decided to go with Soto Arome Diffuser after reading the good reviews that it had. I have to say that I am very pleased with it! It works very well, and it realises a light scent (heavy scents give me headaches), it's very quiet, doesn't heat up and it has very cute light variations. I put this on at night with some lavender essencial oil from Neals Yard and it works wonders!

Illustration School: Let's Draw Plants and Small Creatures
Illustration School: Let's Draw Plants and Small Creatures
by Sachiko Umoto
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 19 Jun 2013
If you love Japanese illustration, you'll certainly love this. It's very clean and neat, even though it's an illustration book. The paper is also very book (both cover and inside) and the content its absolutely adorable.

Oh! My God! I Miss You (Collectable Postcards)
Oh! My God! I Miss You (Collectable Postcards)
by Yoshitomo Nara
Edition: Cards
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little set of postcards, 19 Jun 2013
If you love Yoshitomo Nara as much as I do, I'm very sure you'll like this. I've put some of the postcards on my walls and other gave it to friends.

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail DOUBLE HANGING RAIL 6ft Long x 6ft 6" High with a height adjustable middle rail
Offered by The Shopfitting Shop
Price: 59.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, 19 Jun 2013
This is a very sturdy rail which is perfect if you need to hang a lot of clothes. The wheels make it easy to transport it to different places in your room or house. Very easy to assemble as well.

Neal's Yard Remedies Healing Foods
Neal's Yard Remedies Healing Foods
by DK
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book about nutrition, 19 Jun 2013
This is a really good book if you would like to get an overall knowledge of a wide variety of foods that we eat on a daily basis. It also includes a few recipes, recommended for different types of nutrient necessities. Really recommend if you would like an easy reading about health and nutrition.

The Urban Kitchen Gardener: Growing & Cooking in the City
The Urban Kitchen Gardener: Growing & Cooking in the City
by Tom Moggach
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 19 Jun 2013
I've been wanting to grow my own hears and little vegetables in my backyard for a while, hence why I bought this book. This will help you know how much water, soil and sun a specific plant needs, which I find very helpful. It also has a few interesting and healthy recipes so I would really recommend if you're interested in this topic. The overall layout and illustrations make the book interesting and pleasant to read.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet
Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable tablet, 19 Jun 2013
Wacom is definitely my number one brand when it comes to Graphics Tablets. I have a A3 size one but I bought this one so that I could take it around with me to college and work. It's very slim and light, therefore very portable. Doesn't have as many functions as an Intuos but sometimes simple is better, specially if you buy this to travel with. It's a great little piece of equipment and an essential for me as a graphic designer.

Children's Christmas - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Children's Christmas - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Jun 2013
Very handy for those time when you don't know what to give, or if you think the person might be happier choosing the present by themselves.

Tears on Tape
Tears on Tape
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Bursting with emotion, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Tears on Tape (Audio CD)
HIM is a band that is very close to my heart, as I've known them for over 10 years, therefore I will always support by buying their albums. This is a great one, with songs bursting with emotion and passion and is my favourite since their Love Metal album.
Love the melodies mixed with the deep sound of Ville's voice, mixed with the blasting metal guitars. Really recommend purchasing this album as its a great way to support your favourite band!

Page: 1 | 2