Profile for Dianne > Reviews

Content by Dianne

Dianne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Merit White Strung Tag 96x48mm (Pack 75)
Merit White Strung Tag 96x48mm (Pack 75)
Offered by love Office Stuffs (VAT Reg.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful tags, 7 April 2013
These are a great cheap and cheerful alternative to buying the usual gift tags and you can decorate them easily yourself, no shop bought ones for me any more.

Rustichella Orzo Short Pasta (Pack of 5)
Rustichella Orzo Short Pasta (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 April 2013
This stuff isn't readily available in the supermarkets yet, so this was a great find and a very economical way to purchase.

Oven Mate
Oven Mate
Offered by Cyclaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Oven Mate (Kitchen & Home)
Wasn't sure this was going to work, but boy was I wrong. My oven hadn't been cleaned properly for a year. This stuff worked on the inside of the oven, the trays and racks. I found that if you left it on overnight it worked its magic best and was easy to wipe away with a damp cloth. Apart from the best thing about it actually working, the other best thing is that there is no smell to the product and it can be painted on to the oven walls and ceiling, as its a gel it stays there and so ultimately you can clean every part of your oven without needing to take it apart, it's brilliant, give it a go.

Gtech CV04 Cordless Germguard Hard Floor Vacuum
Gtech CV04 Cordless Germguard Hard Floor Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for hard floors, 4 May 2012
This is a brilliant little hoover, means I don't have to keep getting out my large dyson every time I want to hoover crumbs up, especially off the kitchen floor. It gets into more places/spaces than my large hoover, I think it's great, everyone should have one. I wouldn't have paid the original price of £59, but at £17 I really can't grumble, in fact if it only work for a year I'd be more than happy with it. I've bought a second for that very reason and it was less than £17 this time WOW what a bargain......

Page: 1 | 2 | 3