Profile for Sally Dickinson > Reviews

Content by Sally Dickinson

Sally Dickinson

Mini Lint Roller with 7 Refills - Quickly Removes Dust, Hairs, Dirt from Upholstery, Clothing, Furniture & Fabrics (1 Roller with 7 Refills)
Offered by Bargin Billies

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The only problem, I thought I was getting a ..., 13 Aug 2014
The only problem, I thought I was getting a mixture of buttons, but I received 100 of the same animal.

DecoMatters 63 Butterfly Wall Stickers, Black
DecoMatters 63 Butterfly Wall Stickers, Black
Offered by Easy Time Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 9 April 2014
Looked wonderful when applied to the wall. Very easy to use and great value for money. I have had so many lovely comments from friends who have seen them on my wall.

Disney Mickey Comic Strip Donald Duck Cushion
Disney Mickey Comic Strip Donald Duck Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 April 2014
Could not believe the price so had to order one. Makes a great present for a child. I am very happy wiht the cushion.

Disney Pooh's Hunny Spot Cushion
Disney Pooh's Hunny Spot Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 9 April 2014
Very good value for money. Made a lovely present and I will be ordering more of this in the future.

BRAND NEW - SMALL LINT REMOVER - BOBBLE OFF CLOTHES SHAVER - QUICKLY REMOVES PET HAIRS, STRAY FIBRES, FABRIC LINTS, DUST AND DIRT (BLUE)
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 9 April 2014
Great value for money. Does what it says it will do, works perfectly! I would recommend this product to my friends.