Profile for Naiera > Reviews

From Up On Poppy Hill (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
From Up On Poppy Hill (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Goro Miyazaki

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best from Ghibli, 8 Sept. 2013
I just love this film. It's heartwarming, funny and has just enough of the usual Ghibli-type "madness" to make it all a near perfect whole. The animation is beautiful and the music is incredible. It's nostalgic, but not sad. It is also very interesting to see a bit of Japan not 20 years after the war.

Try not to be discouraged by those who say it's too slow or a little boring. Give it a shot and I'm confident you'll be satisfied!

Blackberry Bold 9900 Sim Free Mobile Phone-Black
Blackberry Bold 9900 Sim Free Mobile Phone-Black
Offered by NextDayPhoneShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Best BlackBerry Yet, 18 Oct. 2011
I upgraded from a Bold 9000 and this one is better in every way. It's thinner, more durable, has no trackball that gets dirty (although I loved the trackball, when it worked; your milage may vary), better screen, more horsepower, and I even like the new OS7. I had a 9780 for about two days, and OS6 was one of the main reasons I had for sending it back.

The touch screen on the 9900 is a slight oddity in my book, but it works rather well, and eases some of the navigation. I managed to move the ringtones I had gotten used to from the 9000, so there is absolutely nothing I miss from my old model.

If you're one of the (few?) out there who still prefer a physical keyboard to hammer away on, you owe it to yourself to give this one a serious look.