Profile for Mr. Stuart Gillespie > Reviews

Content by Mr. Stuart Gil...

Mr. Stuart Gillespie (Scotland)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tree Wall Sticker, 18 July 2012
Great product, really lovely quality and looks fantastic on our nursery door. Easy to stick up and adheres to the surface well. Have only tried lifting one of the stickers to reposition but this worked well. Great product that we would very much recommend!

Your Babycare Bible, The most authoritative and up-to-date source book on caring for babies from birth to age three
by Dr. Tony Waterston

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jun. 2012
Great book, tonnes of info that I have learned a lot from already and that I will continune to refer to once our baby comes along. Pretty factual and straight to the point, also has loads of tips, is impartial and objective, has useful colour photo guides and so on. Very glad I bought this as it is definitely teaching me lots and helping me to prepare for our arrival!

A Brief History of Time (Illustrated)
A Brief History of Time (Illustrated)
by Stephen Hawking

5.0 out of 5 stars Brief History of Time (illustrated, 31 Dec. 2009
Cant give this a full review as I've only read a little bit of this so far, but what I will say is that the book itself is very nice, the illustrations seem very helpful (I'm definitely glad I got the illustrated version) and its not too sciencey (so far) so it seems a great starting point for novices to this subject.