Profile for G. Greatorex > Reviews

Content by G. Greatorex

G. Greatorex "Razzo" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tron Legacy [DVD]
Tron Legacy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Sheen
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Tron Legacy [DVD] (DVD)
I did always like the original but this film was brilliant. Great actors, great acting, brilliant sets and the soundtrack was superb. 5/5

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book, 13 Sep 2014
So I think I must have 'tried to quit' smoking a good 100 odd times during my 9year 40 a day stint. I always caved in and just blamed it on bad willpower and that I would always be a smoker.

I must have read this book at exactly the right time in my life as it literally brainwashed me into finally getting free of Nicotine and its ugly hold on my life.

I have currently not thought about, craved for or touched a single cigarette since finishing this book last September 2013. I even stopped before Allen told me too! So very happy!!!

HUGE recommend

Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food
Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food
by Tom Kerridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous book, 13 Sep 2014
I got this for my stepdad for Christmas, as he is a chef and its a yearly thing lol. Anyway I always love seeing Tom on the TV and this was probably the most beautiful cooking book I have ever seen! I was quite envious to be giving it away!

Tales from the Perilous Realm: Roverandom and Other Classic Faery Stories
Tales from the Perilous Realm: Roverandom and Other Classic Faery Stories
by J. R. R. Tolkien

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Sep 2014
I am a huge Tolkien nerd and so had to buy this book. Recommend to any fans that do not have it yet

Visual Aid: Stuff You've Forgotten, Things You Never Thought You Knew and Lessons You Didn't Quite Get Around to Learning
by Draught Associates

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Sep 2014
I bought this for my sister for Christmas. She is a graphics designer and said this book is absolutely great

Visual Aid 2: You Can Never Know Enough Stuff
Visual Aid 2: You Can Never Know Enough Stuff
by Draught Associates

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Sep 2014

TeckNet® Samsung Galaxy S4 Case Slim-Fit Ultra Durable Gel Silicone Cover Skin Shell With Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy SIV - Frosted Transparent
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Sep 2014
I love this cover. I have tried a few plastic ones but keep going back to this one. I have dropped my phone too a few times and it softened the fall very well

Nintendo Power Adapter (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Power Adapter (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheeky, 13 Sep 2014
So you have to buy these nowadays? Anyway does the job!

Pokémon X (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon X (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 13 Sep 2014
I have been playing the pokemon games since red on the gameboy so it is nice to see some more evolution. I personally found the game very easy but I'm 27 so I suppose that is to be expected nowadays! It was very quick too, none of the age old grinding (which is actually a shame to an extent, a happy medium would seem better). Nice if not obvious storyline, and I am looking forward to the next games!

Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Yoshi Special Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL - Yoshi Special Edition (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by The Tech Lodge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Sep 2014
I am really impressed with the Nintendo 3DS. I already had a DS, but the screen being larger, the 3D cutscenes/play and the ease of using wifi have all made this my best handheld gamer to date.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3