Profile for Nikki > Reviews

Content by Nikki

Nikki
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Dead Ground (Paula Maguire 2)
The Dead Ground (Paula Maguire 2)
by Claire Mcgowan
Price: 9.79

4.0 out of 5 stars ... book in a series featuring Paula Maguire so I recommend you read the first book "The Lost", 26 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Dead Ground is the second book in a series featuring Paula Maguire so I recommend you read the first book "The Lost", before reading this. This is a great crime story with plenty of twists and turns and lots of mystery but I do think the pacing could have been far better.

McAfee Internet Security - 1 user (Mac)
McAfee Internet Security - 1 user (Mac)
Price: 32.00

2.0 out of 5 stars This software slowed my system right down to a crawl ..., 26 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This software slowed my system right down to a crawl and also caused problems with my printer! I had to uninstall it in the end, caused far to many problems.

McAfee Internet Security Dual Protection for MAC and Windows 2014 - 1 User (PC/Mac)
Price: 45.88

3.0 out of 5 stars it seemed to run ok but it did slow my laptop down which I wasn't very happy about. Its an "okay" package but you can ..., 26 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This wasn't the easiest of software to get installed, I had several problems with trying to download it! When I finally got it to work, it seemed to run ok but it did slow my laptop down which I wasn't very happy about. Its an "okay" package but you can get free protection from AVG.

Arrow T50X TacMate Heavy Duty Stapler
Arrow T50X TacMate Heavy Duty Stapler
Price: 25.78

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good heavy duty stapler, 26 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a very good heavy duty stapler, strong enough to put staples into wood and plaster and very handy for all those DIY jobs around the house and garden. It is robustly made and has plenty of power yet it is light and easy to use. This stapler can be used with a variety of staple sizes from 6mm to 12mm, it is easy to load and I have had no problems with any jamming. Great tool, I would recommend it.

NOCO G7200UK Genius Smart Battery Charger
NOCO G7200UK Genius Smart Battery Charger
Price: 38.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit!, 26 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really impressed with this charger, it has lots of built in safety functions and is very ease to use. It's a great compact size and has excellent build quality. This charger can be used on cars, motorbikes, caravans etc. and is designed to be used on 12v and 24v batteries. Only slight niggle is that the manual of instructions is in very tiny print so it is quite difficult to read.

Disney Cars Flip Out sofa
Disney Cars Flip Out sofa
Price: 31.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small!, 26 Jun 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This item is really tiny, I was very surprised at the actual size of it, a toddler would soon outgrow it. Fairly easy to set up but does require a decent amount of puff to inflate it (it doesn't come with a pump). For the money, I don't think this item would last that long so it wouldn't be something I would choose to buy.

Tacwise 32mm 18G Brad Nailer. Air Brad Nailer. C1832V
Tacwise 32mm 18G Brad Nailer. Air Brad Nailer. C1832V
Price: 52.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 22 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a well made, solid piece of kit that comes in a handy carrying case, along with brads and lubricating oil. Great for DIY jobs around the house and garden, it is quick and easy to use but please be aware that you need an air compressor to use this tool.

AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger Bag Medium with Grey Interior
AmazonBasics DSLR Gadget Messenger Bag Medium with Grey Interior
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value camera bag, 22 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great item for the price, I can fit my Canon 450d in it along with a couple of extra lenses. There is good padding protection and the bag is overall good quality.

Reasons She Goes to the Woods
Reasons She Goes to the Woods
by Deborah Kay Davies
Price: 10.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird and disturbing, 22 May 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I couldn't get in to this book and had to give up on it. From what I did read, this is a nasty tale of a very disturbed little girl and I just didn't want to read any more.

Mother, Mother
Mother, Mother
by Koren Zailckas
Price: 13.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Mother, Mother, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Mother, Mother (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book didn't really hit the mark for me, I found it slow and difficult to get into - I didn't find it gripping and felt it lacked any real tension, in fact it was rather dull and plodding for most of the way through. I love a good psychological thriller and there are some very good ones around at the moment, sadly this book isn't one of them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20