Profile for Ms. I. May > Reviews

Content by Ms. I. May

Ms. I. May (Cambridge UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
MFi USB Charger Manufactured under the MFi Program - Bundle of 2 Extra Long 6.5 Feet 8-Pin Lightning Cables for iPhone 5 5c 5s iPod Touch 5 Nano 7 iPad 4 iPad mini iPad Air for Sync and Charging (Black + White, 8-pin) - Lifetime Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cables, 10/10, 11 Mar. 2015
I promised I'd write a review when I brought these cables quite some time ago now, but I wanted to give them a run for their money. Well it's been over 6 months now and I've never used anything as good as this! They're so well made, still held together perfectly despite being heavily used (apple ones would be in tatters by now!). They're great colours and a really handy length. Plus, I couldn't get over how lovely the costumer service team were!! I couldn't recommend anything more than these, they're worth every penny!

American Cinnamon Bun Flavour Bites: 88g, (3.1oz), Box
American Cinnamon Bun Flavour Bites: 88g, (3.1oz), Box
Offered by Kandy Kisses

1.0 out of 5 stars Eeww!, 21 Sept. 2013
These are horrid. I love cinnamon, and I love cakey, sweety stuff, but these were just nasty. Had a very funny taste to them, quite powdery. Odd!

Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this app!, 21 Sept. 2013
This is the only way I have ever lost weight and felt in control. The app has so many layered ability to create a profile, add friends, a huge catalogue of foods that you can add to your diary, another huge catalogue of exercises with how many calories you'd have burnt, as well as a community message board where you can gain support/recipes etc.

I'd recommend this to anyone, losing weight, gaining weight, maintaining weight, anyone!

Ashley BB-CB112 8-Inch Metal Cash Box with 2 Keys - Color May Vary
Ashley BB-CB112 8-Inch Metal Cash Box with 2 Keys - Color May Vary

4.0 out of 5 stars Red not blue.., 21 Sept. 2013
Odd that I too received a red, not blue box. But not bother, it's still very useful for locking away controlled drugs! I took the little cash tray out and now just use it without. Fits all my medication boxes in perfectly and although I'm sure you could pick the lock without much effort, it's enough for the job. I recommend this.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 21 Sept. 2013
I love these! You can bend them to fit whatever you need, or leave them as they are and just use them for there wonderful grips. Either way, you get really well made cutlery that's useful for a wide range of people. Having had similar cutlery before, I can assure you that these are very well made and will last well. The grip it's self is just right in terms of size and texture, they don't weigh too much but still sit well in the palm of your hand. I recommend these highly

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 21 Sept. 2013
I love this bag. I loved it the moment I saw the photo of it. I waited a few weeks before getting it as I didn't really need another bag but as it happens it's come in very handy! I'm a photographer, and I travel a lot. This bag is perfect for traveling with expensive bits of kit, and also has room for my iPad. It's very unisex, could be used be any gender really. I've been caught in the rain a few times and nothings been wet so far. It comes with fantastic packing too, everything is very well protected and there are lots of little pockets for all your personal items. Couldn't recommend it more!

Catit Designer Hourglass Scratching Post
Catit Designer Hourglass Scratching Post

2.0 out of 5 stars Funky but flawed, 21 Sept. 2013
I brought this based on previous reviews and to begin with I did really like it. It was a touch unstable and it does have quite a large footprint, but after popping a little catnip inside it to encourage the cats to use it, it worked well. Sadly, after only 6 months the string bound around it has snapped and the cats have gone back to the sofa! So I suggest people find something else.

A Multidisciplinary Approach to Managing Ehlers-Danlos (Type III) - Hypermobility Syndrome: Working With the Chronic Complex Patient
by Isobel Knight

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 21 Sept. 2013
This is the second book Isobel has written and I have both. The first seems to be more of an over view of hyper-mobility in general, with content from some of the leading specialists. However this book is not the same at all, it is essentially Isobel's life story with the odd helpful tip included. It's not worth spending on, there will be other books that are not only more informative, but also better written, more interesting and more helpful! I'd avoid this if your looking for anything other than an autobiography.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2015 10:57 AM GMT

KitSound BoomDock Docking Station and Dock Air Bluetooth Audio Adapter, Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung and Android Devices - Black
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I brought it twice!, 21 Sept. 2013
I've actually already written a review for this stereo when I brought one for my partner. I loved it so much that I brought one for my self! I also got us both the wireless Bluetooth bit so that we don't have to dock our phones to play music. I just love this stereo, the sound is incredible. An absolute steal at £100!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2013 12:33 AM BST

iPhone 4/4S Case, DN-Alive [Fusion] Crystal Clear PC Back TPU Gel Case Drop Protection Shock Absorption Technology For Apple iPhone 4/4S  Crystal View
iPhone 4/4S Case, DN-Alive [Fusion] Crystal Clear PC Back TPU Gel Case Drop Protection Shock Absorption Technology For Apple iPhone 4/4S Crystal View
Offered by DNA UK STORE

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 21 Sept. 2013
This felt very cheap, it hardly held my phone in and I didn't trust it to keep my cards safe. I only used it for a couple of hours before it went in the bin. Spend a little more money and get something you can trust to hold something you probably spent £00's on pounds on!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3