Profile for C. Todhunter > Reviews

Content by C. Todhunter

C. Todhunter (London UK)

Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars work of genius, 23 Mar 2005
If you are a true emo/punk fan and you do not have this album you have not lived, my friend. Purchase this CD NOW! You will not be disappointed. There isn't a single song on here that I dont enjoy listening to. Many people feel that this album is too mainstream in style and doesnt compare to their debut album, but I disagree. Berts's lyrics are darker and he screams pretty darn well, Quinn's riffs kick ass, and branden and Jeph do a pretty good job at drums and bass guitar, so all in all the combination of 4 musicians at their best is gonna b well worth listening to. There is a variety of style within the album, which shows how the used have evolved in their music in 2 years. my personal favourite songs are Listening, I'm A Fake, I Caught Fire and Lunacy Fringe.

Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Emo genius, 22 Mar 2005
If you are a true emo(screamo)music fan and you haven't got this album then you have not lived. Purchase this album NOW because it's a work of genius^. a lot of people say it isnt as good as the first but i disagree coz their style has developed so much over 2 years. It's q incredible. Personal favourites of songs are, "Listening" "I'm A Fake" "I Caught Fire" and the screamy ballady one "Lunacy Phringe".