Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Electrolux EXP09HN1WI Portable Air Conditioning Unit (9000 BTU) in White
Electrolux EXP09HN1WI Portable Air Conditioning Unit (9000 BTU) in White
Offered by Big Red Toolbox

4.0 out of 5 stars Give me a longer hose., 21 July 2016
I am very pleased with the portable air conditioning unit except the vent hose is too short, it needs to be an additional metre longer (when extended), we have a high bedroom window and the hose does not reach. The unit has all the functions our last one did, lighter and quieter too. The unit is priced competitively too, with a brand I know, unlike some on the market.

Nike Park Knit Men's Sports Shorts Without Brief Liner blue argon blue Size:S
Nike Park Knit Men's Sports Shorts Without Brief Liner blue argon blue Size:S

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2015
Can't beat a pair of shorts without the internal mesh, unfortunately not many around of this length.

Nike Men's Cushion Quarter Socks (Pack of 3) - White/(Black) Medium
Nike Men's Cushion Quarter Socks (Pack of 3) - White/(Black) Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars I searched for these design socks in a size 9 ..., 7 Nov. 2015
I searched for these design socks in a size 9, but purchased the 5 - 8 anticipating the socks would fit, and they do.

AIDAPT Green Soft Foam Physiotherapy Ball for Strengthening Hand and Wrist Muscles. Ideal for Rehabiliation/Arthritis/Weak Wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars great size and resistance too, 7 Nov. 2015
Bought this for my other half to assist with his re-hab, great size and resistance too.

Nike Legacy Men's Sleeveless Shirt Black Black / Cool Grey Size:S
Nike Legacy Men's Sleeveless Shirt Black Black / Cool Grey Size:S

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2015
Great find, slightly different to my dry fit design and a great addition to my workout wardrobe.

Arpan Slim Week to View Diary Vibrant Leatherette With Stitched Band For 2017 x 1 (+Free Arpan Notebook)
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2015
As described and meets the required needs.

Pvc Covered Foam Ball 210mm
Pvc Covered Foam Ball 210mm
Offered by Only Sportsgear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 12 Aug. 2015
I took a lot of searxhing to find the right size foam ball, this is for rehab exercises and is perfect. A great price and will buy again.

Apple iPhone 4 4S Flip Premium PU Leather Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4 4S by G4GADGET® (LIGH BLUE)
Offered by G4GADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars The long search for my iPhone cover is now over., 12 Aug. 2015
I have purchased a number of covers for my phone, but only once before have I successfully bought one that opens the correct way as this one does, great quality and easy to find colour. I will buy again from this seller.

ACADEMIC WALL PLANNER A2 SIZE 2015 / 2016 NEW
ACADEMIC WALL PLANNER A2 SIZE 2015 / 2016 NEW
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we needed., 12 Aug. 2015
We ordered this to keep track of family and friends who are visiting us, perfect size with a dry wipe pen and stickers too.

Duronic BPM150 Intelligent Medically Certified Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with 2 Years Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and great value too., 20 Nov. 2014
Bought this for my partner, his BP needed some monitoring because the outside does not always reflect what's happening inside.

Page: 1 | 2