Profile for P. Norman > Reviews

Nike Men's Cushion Crew Socks - Black/White, Large, Pack of 3
Nike Men's Cushion Crew Socks - Black/White, Large, Pack of 3
Offered by ONESTOPCLOTHINGLTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Sock it to 'em, 5 May 2016
They're ok, go very bobbly very quickly hence loss of star.

TrailHeads Race Day Running Cap - black
TrailHeads Race Day Running Cap - black
Offered by TrailHeads Apparel USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and airy cap, 5 May 2016
Been for a run in it and am very happy, more colour options would have been nice.

Gill Floatable Sunglass Retainer Colour - Red
Gill Floatable Sunglass Retainer Colour - Red
Offered by Maldon Chandlery

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for sunglasses with thick arms., 5 May 2016
Rubber split on one side whilst putting over arm.

Buff Division High UV Buff - Red, One Size
Buff Division High UV Buff - Red, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hat scarf, 13 April 2016
I used to have a thicker one years ago for the motorbike and I'd forgotten how versatile they are, I use the 'pirate' whilst running and as a casual scarf or beanie out walking.
Very happy, I'll be getting more I'm sure.

More Mile Cheviot 3 Mens Trail Running Shoes - Blue, UK 10.5
More Mile Cheviot 3 Mens Trail Running Shoes - Blue, UK 10.5
Offered by Exercise-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap comfy trail running shoe., 16 Mar. 2016
I took the advice from the MoreMile site and went half a size up, I have narrow feet and found the fit very good.
They seem well made except that on the inside heel of one shoe, I have a loose thread hence the loss of a star.
For £30 i'm happy, I mostly run on the beach or grass but as the grass paths dry out now, with these I can venture into the woodland.
Comment Comment | Permalink

FinBurst Running Belt PRO - Launch SALE - High-End Waist Pack for Increased Safety and Durability - Fits EVERY iPhone and Cell Phone
Offered by FinBurst UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 14 Mar. 2016
Very handy and comfortable to wear even with a phone and car keys stuffed in it. I do find that whilst running it rotates itself around but that's no real issue, probably a combination of the elastic and my phone. So far it seems very well made, no dodgy stitching and the zips work well.

High 5 Sports Nutrition 330ml Run Bottle
High 5 Sports Nutrition 330ml Run Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle on the go, 10 Mar. 2016
Well made, no rough edges etc... Just the right size for me, i'm only just getting into running and only short distance so don't need much if any water. BPA free which very few of the other bottles of this type seem to be.
It did have an odd smell when it arrived a few rinces and left filled with water over night seem to have cured that.

9"Wooden Beach Boat Ship Steering Wheel Fishing Net Home Wall Decor #2
9"Wooden Beach Boat Ship Steering Wheel Fishing Net Home Wall Decor #2
Offered by Highly One

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice little decorative piece., 23 Feb. 2016
Nice product, looks like the images and as described, also well made.
Comment Comment | Permalink

1byone Rectangle Digital Outdoor TV Aerial for HDTV / DVB-T Receiver, VHF / UHF / FM, Digital Freeview and Analog TV Signals
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks a bit ugly but works., 13 Jan. 2016
Gist : Very happy so far, I'm in a medium signal strength and am a good 12-15 miles from the mast, so I was chuffed when I quickly set it up in the lounge and got all the channels, including HD.

Last year I took my chimey down due to a leak, I also got a new aerial (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00D76GPNU) situated in the loft. The signal from this is ok but seems to have been getting worse, I couldn't get any HD channels and more recently E4 was unwatchable. I've not tested this aerial in the loft yet but I will add the results when I do.

I took a punt on this, as I thought it gave the most options; I could try in the loft, leave it in the lounge or put outside if needs be.

I've also got a signal finder (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001KOZOCY) this is quite handy as it saves a lot of moving the aerial and retuning the PVR / TV.

New Mens Padded Hooded Shirt Polar Fleece Fur Lined Thick Work Shirts Winter Warm Hoody M L XL XXL (Medium, Design-1)
Offered by My Shoe Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm shirt / jacket, 11 Nov. 2015
Really nice, very warm, well made.
Hood is perhaps a little small.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9