Profile for Ms. V. Preece > Reviews

Content by Ms. V. Preece

Ms. V. Preece "Vicky, Incite UK" (UK)

The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 11- 14: Children of Hamlin, Jar of Hearts, Tooth & Nail & Fairy Tale, Ember in the Wind, Welcome to Sorrow, and Happy ... Grimm Diaries Prequels Collection Book 3)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly fantabulous!, 9 Jun 2013
O have read both the other books of prequels, and loved them from cover to cover; this one was no different!

To be able to follow the basic plot line about the lost seven, the queen of sorrow and Snow White, you do really need to read the previous prequels!

I simply can't wait to read snow whit sorrow!!!

If you are dubious on wether to buy this, for this price it is more than worth it!

A truly great read - definitely worthy of five stars!

The Grimm Diaries Prequels volume 7- 10: Once Beauty Twice Beast, Moon & Madly, Rumpelstein, Jawigi (The Grimm Diaries Prequels Collection Book 2)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 2 Jun 2013
I loved this book from cover to cover - I found out that there was so much more to fairytales than meets the eye. I particularly like Once Beauty, Twice Beast.

If anyone is thinking of buying this book, I would strongly advise you to do so. You may think you know all there is to fairytales, but this book unveils plots of pure genius!

I genuinely can't wait until I read the next book in the series!

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Daily Regenerating Serum
Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Daily Regenerating Serum
Price: 11.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Serum, 24 Jun 2011
I love this beauty product - I have always struggled with combination skin and dermatitis, so since discovering this product (after trying many more) I am a firm fan. It is a light serum that absorbs easily, no greasy residue and my skin is fresher and super-soft with no dryness or skin reaction.

Pendant lamp Forrest Fairytale black
Pendant lamp Forrest Fairytale black

4.0 out of 5 stars Pendant lamp forrest fairytale - black, 29 Sep 2009
This is a great value product and overall I am really pleased with it. The only reason I rated 4 star and not 5 is not because the product description did not specify that it is in fact finished in a felt/suede material, not black metal as I had thought from the picture. Although I was initially disappointed, I have to say that it looks great now that it is fitted.

How to Run a Great Workshop: The Complete Guide to Designing and Running Brilliant Workshops and Meetings
by Nikki Highmore Sims
Price: 12.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly practical & utterly engaging, 6 Jun 2007
In a word, engaging. Aside from the highly relevant, versatile and practical aspects of this book, it is worth buying for the style of writing alone! I couldn't put the book down on holiday, and had only intended to 'scan read' it as there are so many things I need to be knowledgeable on in my game.

I have formerly been in management roles as well as my current role in designing training & development interventions, so I am constantly on the look out for tools that are creative yet can be applied quickly and seamlessly to routine activities (meetings, workshops, etc.)to make them more engaging, relevant and fun. This book fits the bill. Nikki Highmore Sims has in my view the rare combination of being able to combine context and relevance with easy-to-apply tools and techniques that are solid, viable and flexible to a range of situations to get desired results. As an added bonus, it's not heavy going and her references to scenarios prove that she isn't a text book junkie and lives in the real world. Plus I had several laugh-out-loud moments! Thanks for a thoroughly refreshing and practical take on such a crucial subject - long overdue.