Profile for Chris L > Reviews

Chris L

Heroes Die: Book 1 of The Acts of Caine
Heroes Die: Book 1 of The Acts of Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sci fi/fantasy blend, 3 Oct. 2013
Well written, great characters, interesting premise. I've immediately purchased the second book, and plan to happily read my way through the series.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Sony Cyber-Shot DSC RX100 *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Best communication ever!, 22 Jun. 2013
After buying such an expensive camera, I felt I needed to protect the fragile screen. I read a number of reviews and the expert shield scored well. It was reasonably priced and promptly delivered.

I received the best communication I've ever had from a seller. I was told that if I had any problems applying the screen protector the company would provide any assistance needed. As it turns out, my fiancé was dexterous enough to apply the screen protector perfectly first time. It helped that we were confident expert shield themselves would have provided a replacement or some form of assistance if we had messed up.

The cover itself seems good quality and I hope it will do what it can to protect our screen from the rigours of our years travelling.

Thank you expert shield, for the cover and the emails. If I have need of any further screen covers for any other devices, you will be my first port of call.

Anatomy MCQs
Anatomy MCQs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect revision tool, 27 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Anatomy MCQs (Kindle Edition)
Essential revision tool!

Having failed my EM exam almost entirely through my minimal knowledge of anatomy, I definitely needed some serious help for my retake.

This text has been an essential part of my revision. Having it readily accessible on a kindle app means whenever I get any downtime at work I can get a quick bit of revision done. It has quick links in the list of content so I'm able to jump to areas of particular weakness.

It is far more reasonably priced than the other revision tools I have. It is well written, with a wide selection of appropriately weighted and relevant questions. It has been much more useful than the online revision packages, which rely too heavily on questions borrowed from other speciality exams.

This has been an indispensable part of my revision. I would heartily recommend it to anyone taking the MCEM, or any equivalent exam.