Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Hedgehog > Reviews

Content by Hedgehog

Hedgehog

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book
Taf Toys Clip On Pram Book
Offered by Just Childsplay

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced?, 8 Feb. 2016
I'll start with the good points:
There are various options to secure the book to different sized cots/prams etc.
The black and white is suitable for up to 2 months and my baby initially was interested in the book.
The coloured side also held some interest from my baby, and has crinkles etc.

Bad points:
For what this is, in my opinion, it is over priced.
The sensory parts are not large enough for a baby to grasp/play with easily.

Overall, it is an "ok" purchase, but I do wish I had shopped around more, as I do find this overpriced for what it is.

Neuners Organic Nursing Tea
Neuners Organic Nursing Tea
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 16 Dec. 2015
Tea has to taste like, well, tea, or I just cannot face drinking it. So I was a little hesitant at trying Neuners Organic Nursing Tea.

I found it to have quite a pungent, though not unpleasant, aroma.

Leaving the bag to diffuse in hot water for 7 minutes as the instructions dictate, the water turned a rather nasty shade of green! I have to admit, I added a splash of milk after removing the bag.

The taste was initially quite odd, though not unpleasant. Half way through my mug of tea, I started to enjoy the taste of the tea. Now I'm a huge fan!

I have one cup of nursing tea each morning.

Milk production was increased by approx. 30ml (expressed) on the first day. By the third day, my first expressed alone was up by 30ml (1oz)!!.

I am very, very impressed by this tea. Yes it is expensive per bag, but completely worth every penny in my opinion.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Manual Breast Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 10 Dec. 2015
Purchased for £10.99, this proved to be very good value indeed, the microwave steriliser, breast pads and milk storage pot being an added bonus to the set. The pump is good, I do produce less than with the electric Medela pump though. And yes, it is more work to manually pump, but in my opinion the Tommee Tippee is no more effort than other brands of manual pumps. However, you do have to sit leaning slightly forward to ensure no milk escapes from the skin/pump seal and I also found the handle to be hard to remove, ie, it required a pull that you feel will break the handle - much as other reviewers have found.
Overall, at this price, I would definitely recommend this product.

Bosch BCH61840GB Athlet Upright Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.9 L - Black
Bosch BCH61840GB Athlet Upright Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.9 L - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money., 6 Dec. 2015
On arrival we were impressed, and upon first usage, we were very pleased. The suction was very good and, when fully charged, could just about cover our home. However, our opinion very quickly changed. This hover is a complete waste of money, the electrical connections to the brush has failed something of which we are unable to fix. Didn't even last 9 months.

Kingfisher Wooden Bird Hotel
Kingfisher Wooden Bird Hotel
Offered by DWD UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not withstand the weather, 30 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Kingfisher Wooden Bird Hotel
We bought this last year. Initially pleased; however when hung in a sheltered area, one side of the top came off very quickly. Resigned to the bin sadly.

Fathers Day Cards for Daddy From Your Little Girl Dad Card Large FD70
Fathers Day Cards for Daddy From Your Little Girl Dad Card Large FD70
Offered by NeonCandyUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card!, 4 Jun. 2015
Lovely card of which is bigger than I expected, and more expensive looking which is an added bonus! My little girl loves it and is looking forward to giving it to Daddy :)

Gor Pets Kensington Deluxe Bed Tweed Check, 20-inch, Green
Gor Pets Kensington Deluxe Bed Tweed Check, 20-inch, Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value., 2 Jun. 2015
Really unimpressed with this bed. Comes up very small in my opinion. Our dog wouldn't go near it!
It has ended up being used as a bed for our daughter's toy cat!!!

Beurer IH40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser
Beurer IH40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and quiet, but...., 2 Jun. 2015
The machine is relatively small in comparison to "standard" models. It is unbelievably quiet, very effective at delivering nebulised Salbutamol to myself and very quick too.
But, if you do not have this sat on the side, plugged in, filled with water and ready to go, it would take some time to set up to use.
Also, the power cord fits underneath the unit, not great when having to fill with water from the top, but not a real problem.
The hose from the unit to mask is relatively short, necessitating the need to have the machine almost directly infront/to the side of you.
The instructions to put the machine together are,in my opinion, poor.
The automatic switch off is a great bonus.

Garvo 1055 Alfamix Chickens 12.5kg
Garvo 1055 Alfamix Chickens 12.5kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher egg yield, 25 May 2015
Not the cheapest food on the market, but our chickens love it. It increases their egg yield and quality and they just thrive on it. We have a mix of Polish, Pekin, Serama and Silkie and it is perfect for them all.

Small Pink Butterfly Angel Glitter Fairy Wings for girls / children
Small Pink Butterfly Angel Glitter Fairy Wings for girls / children
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Glittery and girly!, 21 May 2015
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter absolutely loves these wings, of which were securely packaged and dispatched very quickly. They have a lot of glitter to the wings, with two elasticated hoops for the child's arms to go through. Absolutely great value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3