Profile for Legal Eagle > Reviews

Garvo 1055 Alfamix Chickens 12.5kg
Garvo 1055 Alfamix Chickens 12.5kg
Offered by Durham Hens Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher egg yield, 25 May 2015
Not the cheapest food on the market, but our chickens love it. It increases their egg yield and quality and they just thrive on it. We have a mix of Polish, Pekin, Serama and Silkie and it is perfect for them all.

Small Pink Butterfly Angel Glitter Fairy Wings for girls / children
Small Pink Butterfly Angel Glitter Fairy Wings for girls / children
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Glittery and girly!, 21 May 2015
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter absolutely loves these wings, of which were securely packaged and dispatched very quickly. They have a lot of glitter to the wings, with two elasticated hoops for the child's arms to go through. Absolutely great value.

Disney Minnie Mouse Cafe Single Rotary Duvet Set
Disney Minnie Mouse Cafe Single Rotary Duvet Set

1.0 out of 5 stars stitching came apart!, 15 May 2015
Initially I was very impressed with the set, having a Minnie Mouse loving daughter! However, the stitching on the duvet came open along the top edge on its first wash (a prewash prior to use)! Thankfully I have been able to repair using my own serger, however, I am obviously very disappointed in the quality of the item.

KukuBird 33D Owl Family Tree House Pattern Medium Ladies Purse Clutch Wallet - BLUE
Offered by KukuBird

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 April 2015
Ordered yesterday (friday) and arrived today! Exactly as described and already in use! Personally I don't like overly large purses, but they must still be able to carry cards, notes and coins easily - this purse is exactly what I was looking for. Perfect, would recommend.

Minnie Mouse Bubbles Rug
Minnie Mouse Bubbles Rug
Offered by great-kidsbedrooms

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 17 April 2015
This review is from: Minnie Mouse Bubbles Rug (Toy)
My daughter loves this quality rug, of which appears durable, vibrant and fun. A lovely addition to a Minnie Mouse mad child's room!

Kids Children Art Printed Child Soft Padded Potty Training Toilet Seat (Girl's Print)
Offered by SystemsEleven

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, without doubt, 7 April 2015
Collapsed under the weight of my slight 2yo daughter, leaving her scared and bruised. Absolutely disgusted at how dangerous this item is.

Munchkin Turtle Shower
Munchkin Turtle Shower

1.0 out of 5 stars "Scared", 2 April 2015
Initially very impressed with the vibrant colours, we purchased this for our 2yo daughter who is generally inquisitive. However, she was "scared" of the strange appearance of the turtle. Also, the square button to pump the shower is so incredibly hard to push, even I struggle - it is impossible for our daughter. Sadly, very disappointing.

Disney Girls' Minnie Mouse Zip Front Hoodie, Fuchsia, 3 Years
Disney Girls' Minnie Mouse Zip Front Hoodie, Fuchsia, 3 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm + comfortable, 22 Dec. 2014
Very, very pleased with this item, of which I purchased from Amazon when the price was reduced. It is a perfect fit, and our daughter loves it. Comfortable and warm.

eSecure - Mini Stitch Portable Sewing Machine Handheld + 4x Bobbins + Foot Pedal + Needle & Threader
Offered by Domu Marketplace

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money, 22 Sept. 2014
Initially the machine worked well, for one or two very small projects. Then failed completely and unable to be repaired; therefore it ended up in the dustbin. Personally I found it a complete waste of money. Well worth spending a little more for a better machine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and good for them!, 6 April 2014
Our cocker spaniel loves her daily dentastix. She is 4yo with lovely teeth and therefore relatively good breath. I would highly recommend these.

Page: 1 | 2