Profile for Hedgehog > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fathers Day Cards for Daddy From Your Little Girl Dad Card Large FD70
Fathers Day Cards for Daddy From Your Little Girl Dad Card Large FD70

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card!, 4 Jun. 2015
Lovely card of which is bigger than I expected, and more expensive looking which is an added bonus! My little girl loves it and is looking forward to giving it to Daddy :)

Gor Pets Kensington Deluxe Bed Tweed Check, 20-inch, Green
Gor Pets Kensington Deluxe Bed Tweed Check, 20-inch, Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value., 2 Jun. 2015
Really unimpressed with this bed. Comes up very small in my opinion. Our dog wouldn't go near it!
It has ended up being used as a bed for our daughter's toy cat!!!

Beurer IH40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser
Beurer IH40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective and quiet, but...., 2 Jun. 2015
The machine is relatively small in comparison to "standard" models. It is unbelievably quiet, very effective at delivering nebulised Salbutamol to myself and very quick too.
But, if you do not have this sat on the side, plugged in, filled with water and ready to go, it would take some time to set up to use.
Also, the power cord fits underneath the unit, not great when having to fill with water from the top, but not a real problem.
The hose from the unit to mask is relatively short, necessitating the need to have the machine almost directly infront/to the side of you.
The instructions to put the machine together are,in my opinion, poor.
The automatic switch off is a great bonus.

Garvo 1055 Alfamix Chickens 12.5kg
Garvo 1055 Alfamix Chickens 12.5kg
Offered by Durham Hens Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher egg yield, 25 May 2015
Not the cheapest food on the market, but our chickens love it. It increases their egg yield and quality and they just thrive on it. We have a mix of Polish, Pekin, Serama and Silkie and it is perfect for them all.

Small Pink Butterfly Angel Glitter Fairy Wings for girls / children
Small Pink Butterfly Angel Glitter Fairy Wings for girls / children
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Glittery and girly!, 21 May 2015
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My daughter absolutely loves these wings, of which were securely packaged and dispatched very quickly. They have a lot of glitter to the wings, with two elasticated hoops for the child's arms to go through. Absolutely great value.

Disney Minnie Mouse Cafe Single Rotary Duvet Set
Disney Minnie Mouse Cafe Single Rotary Duvet Set

1.0 out of 5 stars stitching came apart!, 15 May 2015
Initially I was very impressed with the set, having a Minnie Mouse loving daughter! However, the stitching on the duvet came open along the top edge on its first wash (a prewash prior to use)! Thankfully I have been able to repair using my own serger, however, I am obviously very disappointed in the quality of the item.

KukuBird 33D Owl Family Tree House Pattern Medium Ladies Purse Clutch Wallet - BLUE
Offered by KukuBird

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 April 2015
Ordered yesterday (friday) and arrived today! Exactly as described and already in use! Personally I don't like overly large purses, but they must still be able to carry cards, notes and coins easily - this purse is exactly what I was looking for. Perfect, would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 17 April 2015
My daughter loves this quality rug, of which appears durable, vibrant and fun. A lovely addition to a Minnie Mouse mad child's room!

Kids Children Art Printed Child Soft Padded Potty Training Toilet Seat (Girl's Print)
Offered by SystemsEleven

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, without doubt, 7 April 2015
Collapsed under the weight of my slight 2yo daughter, leaving her scared and bruised. Absolutely disgusted at how dangerous this item is.

Munchkin Turtle Shower
Munchkin Turtle Shower

1.0 out of 5 stars "Scared", 2 April 2015
Initially very impressed with the vibrant colours, we purchased this for our 2yo daughter who is generally inquisitive. However, she was "scared" of the strange appearance of the turtle. Also, the square button to pump the shower is so incredibly hard to push, even I struggle - it is impossible for our daughter. Sadly, very disappointing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3