Profile for Legal Eagle > Reviews

Content by Legal Eagle

Legal Eagle

Page: 1 | 2
eSecure - Mini Stitch Portable Sewing Machine Handheld + 4x Bobbins + Foot Pedal + Needle & Threader

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of money, 22 Sep 2014
Initially the machine worked well, for one or two very small projects. Then failed completely and unable to be repaired; therefore it ended up in the dustbin. Personally I found it a complete waste of money. Well worth spending a little more for a better machine.

Pedigree DentaStix Dog Chews Medium Dog (Pack of 4, Total 112 Sticks)
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Chews Medium Dog (Pack of 4, Total 112 Sticks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and good for them!, 6 April 2014
Our cocker spaniel loves her daily dentastix. She is 4yo with lovely teeth and therefore relatively good breath. I would highly recommend these.

Burgess Excel Food Cubes - Adult Rabbit, Marigold & Chamomile
Burgess Excel Food Cubes - Adult Rabbit, Marigold & Chamomile

1.0 out of 5 stars Not liked by our rabbit, 6 April 2014
Sadly our rabbit really turned her nose up at these, and she is far from a picky bunny, she has failed to make any proper interest in them at all; so a real thumbs down for these.

Burgess Excel Food Cubes - Guinea Pig blackcurrant & oregano
Burgess Excel Food Cubes - Guinea Pig blackcurrant & oregano

4.0 out of 5 stars Guinea pigs love it, 6 April 2014
Our 12 guinea pigs love these, and they smell lovely due to the blackcurrant content. However, they do not last as stated per guinea pig and are therefore a costly alternative to the standard nuggets and hay. I will only be buying these again as a treat.

edc by ESPRIT Women's Crew Neck Long - regular Sweatshirt
edc by ESPRIT Women's Crew Neck Long - regular Sweatshirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 6 April 2014
Very impressed with both the accurate fit and colour of this ladies top. As a previous review also finds, this is not a heavy sweatshirt, but perfect for spring and autumn, or layered for the winter. Washes well too. Overall I am extremely pleased with this garment and anticipate purchasing other colour variations.

Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Pampers product!, 11 Oct 2013
I decided to try these nappies on my 8 month old daughter, having previously used Pampers Baby Dry. The idea of having the dryness afforded by the Baby Dry combined with extra flexibility sounded perfect for my now very active baby. However, I was extremely disappointed. The nappies have very little capacity for urine - at least 2 to 3 changes to every 1 of Baby Dry to ensure by daughter does not become sore with the dampness (I pride myself on the fact my daughter has never been sore/had nappy rash even while teething).
Overall performance, awful.
Comfort to my daughter, poor.
Comfort to purse(!), poor.
Would I use again? Never.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, poor fitting., 12 Aug 2010
Cream & Black Lace Print Asymmetric Top : This item looks so wonderful in the photograph; just a shame it does not appear so when it arrived. The length is not even close to that pictured - it is more akin to a dress than a top. My top also arrived with stitching coming apart at shoulder and, considering the overall condition of the item upon arrival, I would personally have have to say it is an exceptionally poor quality garment.

Fiorelli Costume Collection Ladies N2880 Indicolite and Aquamarine Crystal pendant with Imitation Turquoise on 41-46cm Chain adjustable

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fiorelli, 11 Aug 2010
This lovely item came complete with a little bag of which in itself looked to be of good quality. I bought the necklace as a treat for myself, but it would easily make a lovely little gift for a special lady.

Luxury Hand-finished Mum Birthday Card
Luxury Hand-finished Mum Birthday Card
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely, 11 Aug 2010
All I can say is "lovely". Far better than the photos give credit. I would not hesitate to recommend this item of which looks by far more expensive that it is! True, affordable, "luxury".

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected....., 19 July 2010
Look lovely in the photos. However, both pairs of jeans extremely low cut - not as expected. Very tight for the size as well. Will probably not be wearing frequently, at least not outside home. Will not be buying again, nor would I recommend this item.

Page: 1 | 2