Profile for horrorfan > Reviews

Cry Wolf Uncut [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julian Morris
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad little slasher, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Cry Wolf Uncut [DVD] (DVD)
Had higher expectations for this film, but will be keeping this for my collection. well worth watching, and good acting. Storyline could have been better managed, but in all a good little slasher..

Maniac [DVD]
Maniac [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joe Spinell
Offered by SAS MUSIC & DVDS

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Maniac [DVD] (DVD)
This film was not worth even one star. Had a very good storyline, but very bad acting. Could have been so much better.

Massacre At Central High [1980] [DVD]
Massacre At Central High [1980] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Derrel Maury
Offered by Starlight Shopping Mall

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute waste of time, 12 Jun 2011
All I can say about this film is..One of the worst I have ever seen. Boring, and not scary at all.

Mr. Halloween [DVD]
Mr. Halloween [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Beehm

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the time to watch.., 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Mr. Halloween [DVD] (DVD)
I thought this film had so much going for it, but it did not frighten me at all. The reason being that the acting was dire, and sadly I am getting rid of this film as soon as i can. Very dissapointed..

Shredder [DVD]
Shredder [DVD]
Dvd ~ Scott Weinger
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Shredder [DVD] (DVD)
This is a good slasher film, and I thought it was well directed. The storyline is very much typical of the slasher genre, but I did enjoy watching it. Quite good acting, and a few jumps along the way. well worth getting this if you like slasher films.

Grease [DVD] [1978]
Grease [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ John Travolta

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jun 2011
This review is from: Grease [DVD] [1978] (DVD)
This is one of the funniest, and best films I have ever seen. I remember watching this as a child, loved it, and still do. Although a massive horror/ slasher fan..This film is worth every penny, and is just so good. I do not think many people can admit to not having sung a few of the songs from this film.. whether sober, karaoke, or under the influence of a few beers!!
well worth getting

Scarred [DVD]
Scarred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julian Berlin
Offered by findabooktoday

1.0 out of 5 stars absolute rubbish, 10 Jun 2011
This review is from: Scarred [DVD] (DVD)
This film was a waste of time.. the storyline was not far off a very bad version of friday 13th.. a much better slasher film. Save your money.. It was one of the worst films i have ever seen

Cold Prey [DVD]
Cold Prey [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ingrid Bolso Berdal

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jun 2011
This review is from: Cold Prey [DVD] (DVD)
This film is a brilliant slasher with very good acting. I was also impressed with the atmosphere the film held almost from the beginning. I have seen many slasher movies, and this is definitely one of the best I have seen.

Hatchet [DVD]
Hatchet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joel David Moore

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not respond, and no sale, 22 May 2011
This review is from: Hatchet [DVD] (DVD)
I was looking forward to getting this film, as it is a good horror film..but after 3 weeks, no response from sellers. Amazon thankfully have not paid for this film, and I would be careful, and not order from them as you will not get your item..

Long Time Dead [DVD] [2002]
Long Time Dead [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Joe Absolom
Offered by Jasuli

1.0 out of 5 stars predictable, and corny, 22 May 2011
This review is from: Long Time Dead [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
I thought this film was one of the worst, and most boring horror films I have ever seen. The story line, and plot were just an excuse to make what appears to be a very low budget film, and I would not recommend getting this. Maybe to hire, on a once off. Save your money and buy something else if I were you..