Profile for nashathedog > Reviews

Dvd ~ Andrew Lincoln
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 14.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good season, 24 Mar 2014
No spoilers here, I'll just say that if you've enjoyed the series so far this season is not going to disappoint you, At least not until it's finished and you stuck waiting for more.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (PC DVD)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (PC DVD)
Offered by findprice
Price: 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Final part of a great PC trilogy, 24 Mar 2014
I've played the Stalker games more than any other and thanks to GSC's gracious permission for mod developers to freely mod the games with there tools I will probably always have a game on the go. Modding allows amateur developers to create something similar to the DLC's you now get with newer games that can add hours of new gameplay and even totally new storylines to a game. This game has cult status and a huge modding community that have created some marvellous work that is all free to download. If you like openworld first person shooters/rpg's these games will amaze you and keep you interested for hours and hours.

The Walking Dead, Volume 18: What Comes After
The Walking Dead, Volume 18: What Comes After
by Robert Kirkman
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The Walking Dead, 24 Mar 2014
Another good volume of the series that hasn't really let us down and has been good enough to spawn a decent TV series and video games, Although one of the games is terrible (Survival Instinct) the point and click ones (Seasons one and two so far) from TellTale games are great, In fact if you like graphic novels and you like the Walking Dead ones you really should check out "The Walking Dead" games from Telltale that are available on Steam, It's basically an interactive on screen graphic novel where you get to shape the events to some extent, Things like who dies and who lives, Where you hide, when you run, It was a lot of fun, even for an old man like me. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

The Walking Dead Volume 19 TP: March to War
The Walking Dead Volume 19 TP: March to War
by Robert Kirkman
Price: 10.11

5.0 out of 5 stars The Walking Dead, 24 Mar 2014
Another good volume of the series that hasn't let us down and has been good enough to spawn a TV series and video games, Although one of the games is terrible (Survival Instinct) the point and click ones (Seasons one and two so far) from TellTale games are great, In fact if you like graphic novels and like these Walking Dead ones you really should check out "The Walking Dead" games from Telltale that are available on Steam, It's basically an interactive on screen graphic novel where you get to shape the events to some extent, Things like who dies and who lives, Where you hide, when you run, It was a lot of fun, even for an old man like me. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

Smallville: The Complete First Season [2001] [DVD]
Smallville: The Complete First Season [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Welling
Offered by Helgy
Price: 11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy with the order, 24 Mar 2014
After ordering series 1 thru to 7 secondhand from Zoverstocks and being let down by the condition promised and the non appearance of series 1 and 3, I decided to pay a little more and get them new. Fortunately the order was delivered promptly thanks to Prime and because it was new it was in perfect condition, Not ripped, torn and scratched while being called as New (Thanks for that Zoverstocks). So I got the first season of what I personally consider to be the best re-imagining of Superman that's yet to be filmed in New condition and on time so I'm very happy with the purchase.

Stargate Universe - Season 2 [DVD]
Stargate Universe - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Carlyle
Price: 31.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Adult sci fi, 18 Mar 2014
I give it this title because it has more depth than a lot of the sci-fi around, I also think that's why it was cancelled after only 2 seasons, It may of seemed a bit slow at times for younger thrill seeking watchers. And that's a shame as it had so much more to offer us. Love it or hate it? I loved it..

Razer Deathadder Left Handed 3500DPI Gaming Mouse
Razer Deathadder Left Handed 3500DPI Gaming Mouse
Price: 45.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a left hander, 18 Mar 2014
That's why I got it, It's a great mouse, I normally wouldn't pay as much as this but I wanted a good mouse so I tried a couple of ambidextrous ones first and then got this, I'm glad I did, This is the best one, I also have big hands and it's not a problem.

Intel Core i7 4770K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.50GHz, 8MB, Haswell, 84W, Intel Graphics, BX80646I74770K, 4th Generation Intel Core, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)
Price: 229.56

5.0 out of 5 stars I missed out in the silicon lottery, 18 Mar 2014
It's a great cpu, I got it for a gaming build along with an MSI gaming motherboard, SSD, 2133 mhz ram and an EVGA 780 graphics card. I've ended up with a capable gaming rig. The only thing you need to be aware of is what there calling the silicon lottery, Basically by buying a K model you get an unlocked chip that you can overclock. They do not all overclock the same so it's the luck of the draw how well yours overclocks. However even without an overclock it's one of the quickest cpu's available and beats the best AMD can offer in the majority of tests even if the AMD is overclocked and this isn't. So even a small overclock puts it way ahead of the competition in 80% of the tests that are available for benchmarking. The internet and U-tube is full of channels where you can research a product like this and that's what I did and this is the chip to have without going into the extreme in name and price chips.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 16, 2014 4:06 PM BST

Nike Mens Air Force 1 Black Trainer Size 8 UK
Nike Mens Air Force 1 Black Trainer Size 8 UK
Offered by Platinum Shoes
Price: 80.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made trainers., 18 Mar 2014
I've got wide feet and there a bit tight but that's an issue due to not trying when you buy, Some trainers just aren't as wide as others so if you have wide feet like me now you know. Other than that it's a really nice trainer.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 Feet / 0.9 m Supports Ethernet / 3D / Audio Return (Newest Standard)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice, 18 Mar 2014
A decent enough cable if your happy with the length. I haven't got anything else to add except if you want a cheap one this is okay.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4